why PavlinS never going to fly in VATSIM?????

PavlinS

Re: The good old multiplayer event

Postby PavlinS » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:53 am

nothing.
Last edited by PavlinS on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
PavlinS is doing youtube! Watch him here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC989zKrfOObLFSiKNmM8uKA

N3266G

Postby N3266G » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:14 am

PavlinS wrote:Americans are rude by nature. They own the world. Especially since Trump becomes their president. You are all haters, Falcon. Include you, no matter which country you are. but the funny part is that you tough that you are allowed to be rude. Because you see you got the power of the world. For a country based on English invasion with 2 centuries history, you are acting completely inappropriate. And Bulgaria is the country who existed in ancient times. We gave millions of people orthodox Christianity, which is the only true faith in the world. And by the laws of it what you have done is a sin. So you will eventually pay for your mistakes. Just like me. But the difference is you are acting like there is not God. And I shame on all my talking here.

1) Not all Americans are rude, only those who have any idea of what’s going on in the world.
2) We do not own the world
3) Keep politics out of this
4) see #1
5) Americans don’t care how old a country is. You fuck with America, you get hurt. Just look at what happened to the Japanese when they attacked Pearl Harbor. They got nuked.
6) let’s try to keep religion out of this. Too sensitive of a topic in the world right now, but if one needs to be discussed, it is to be Scientology and their flawed belief system.
7) Let us not forget you let one off-topic comment by SHM (Who was trying to include more people by suggesting the use of VATSIM) derail this entire thread and (this is in the archives) You are wholly responsible for turning this thread into the shitshow that it is right now, by taking something wayyy out of context on more than one occasion throughout the discussion.

My words of advise to you: Think before you act so you don’t do something stupid like over react. Ask them a question about what thy meant. I do this all the time and I learn a lot of things this way. Maybe it will help you too.

Best wishes,

Falcon
Image Image

PavlinS

Postby PavlinS » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:44 am

nothing

N3266G

Postby N3266G » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:59 pm

PavlinS wrote:It was not thought before act when SHM changed the topic direction?
he merely made a suggestion. you took it way out of context.
PavlinS wrote: Is it not a fact you are rude and offensive just like him? When you are going to understand - you are no one to me to give me advice.
PavlinS wrote: I am older than you
You don't act like it. If anything, I am willing to bet that I am older than you. So let us not bring age into this, because we have some quite senior members of society who read this forum as well.
PavlinS wrote: and I created this topic to re-instate MP events, not for stupid argue about VATSIM. Orthodox Christianity is not a religion, is the main power of the world. Thousands of people believe in Jesus Christ. And only one faith is the truth - Orthodox. And I am talking to you like that because you gave me advice based on a verbal aggression. And I can't respond it to you because in my vocabulary does not exist enough offensive words to upon you.

PavlinS wrote:And you are rude and offensive.
Proud Americans are both Rude and Offensive. In 1776 we gave the biggest middle finger possible to the crown when we declared independence
PavlinS wrote:Before giving advice to someone learn how to speak your opinions.
I do know how to speak my opinions. I also know how to not insult people when trying to get a point across.
PavlinS wrote: I respect other opinions if they are spoken correctly. You just showed me how irresponsible and rude you are. So do not dare to tell me advice. Because you might think I am a baby who has to grow up - and I'll tell you - if I am a baby you are not even born still. Because you came here to make irrelevant argues. And I create this topic not for arguing. Your behavior is annoying and does not deserve any respect.
My point exactly, In fact, it is YOU who dose not deserve any respect, given your previous interactions with members of THIS community.

PavlinS wrote:Btw if you do celebrate Christmass and Easter you are believing in Jesus. So religion is not a correct word for the facts that Jesus born and died for our sins and He will come back to judge all people on earth and his justice will never end.
This has nothing to do with what I said before.

PavlinS wrote:And I am telling you this because you are acting like " no one can tell me what should I do". Proud and offensive American. That's what you are.
Sad to say this but you are correct. Proud American is synonymous with Offensive American
Image Image

OPFOR23

Postby OPFOR23 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:09 pm

Strict interpretation of the Bible is the truth, if your not in the Orthodox church you can still be saved, if you adhere to what the Word says. All God cares about is if you give your life to Jesus Christ and repent and be the shining light in the world for him, he wants a relationship with everyone. It does not matter who you are or where you have been, God still loves you. Saying one church is superior to another is wrong, because what if that church is falling away to false doctrine? Does it say that the Orthodox church is the only superior church in the Bible? No! the Orthodox church is not the original either, or the one and only that is true. With that said, I am not saying the Orthodox church is wrong at all. Many churches have been lead astray by false doctrines. Those who stick to the true word of God are on the right side of things.

Also, not all Americans (myself included) support Trump, so don't over-generalize please. We are not all one the same here in the US.

PavlinS wrote:
Which are lot more rudeness and irresponsible behavior they act without any maturity and deliberately on purpose with one single goal - to make me so sick that I am suicide myself.

I do not think any of us want you to do that, especially me. I wish the best for you, Pavlin, and hope that you do well. Since you described how tough it was to live in Bulgaria I wanted to find some common ground with you and say that Northern California was a tough place to live, and Southern California even more so for that matter. Places like Stockton, Modesto, parts of Sacramento, The San Francisco Bay area (especially Oakland), Los Angeles suburban areas, are all very hard to live places, and I do not support any of that violence. I am a Christian and what being tough means to me is being resilient to what gets thrown at you in life, and keep on walking through it all without stopping. Part of being a Christian is staying true despite the obstacles thrown in your way. We all have trials in our lives that we must overcome, and I pray we all overcome them.

PavlinS

Postby PavlinS » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:45 pm

nothing

OPFOR23

Postby OPFOR23 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:51 pm

I did NOT say that it is ok for a gay person to suicide them self. I said the opposite. Read what I said. I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY OF THAT VIOLENCE AT ALL! I am a Christian, and long have been. All I said in that post above was to be beneficial to you and the truth, and yet you continue to be harsh?

N3266G

Postby N3266G » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:14 pm

PavlinS wrote:All of you does not assess the situation at all. I told nicely that this is not VATSIM event and it will not be.
All of you trying to convince me " Come to VATSIM". I will not. Even as an ATC. Why? Because I want to make mp events. I want to cross the Atlantic ocean next week with 5 people at least. But all of you doing everything you can to ruin my mood and make me feel miserable. Well, you succeeded twice. But 'll not give up never.
And Falcon telling to someone how mature he is none of your business. Because you infiltrate this topic. So you are the person who acted irresponsibly.
SHM did not make a suggestion. If it was a suggestion it was not being more than 5 posts deliberately on purpose to convince me!
Or I should remind you how many posts about VATSIM he wrote?
And none on the less - Wecsje, you and several other people were trying to convince me. What will you do if 5 people are talking to you inappropriately and you are arguing with them completely alone without any support?
You'll get depressed of course.
Then you are telling me that this is not your fault. Okay, by that logic I was not supposed to even create this topic in a first place. Because as you can see the result is a trainwreck.
And, Talons, how you dare to talk to gay about physical violence and think that's okay? If you were in my place what you will do if someone who you do not know talks to you like that? I am sure you have already suicided yourself.
Because gay people are soft by a soul. But when someone pissed us off we become aggressive women and want to destroy everyone who steps on our way.
So, next time think before you act.

You should take your own advise.
PavlinS wrote:Same to you Falcon.And I do not care for American people. I am unique and I will remain unique for this earth. Because for your information I am carrying a huge amount of my short 28-years life. I was kicked out in a foster home when I was 8. Then I was sick with cancer. All this time I was physically abused. Then I started learning how to play piano on my own. Then I graduate Bachelor and Master again without any help. Then I become a teacher. And for your information no one teaches me in English I learn it on my own. And no one teaches me how to fly in FG. Again I learn it on my own. Now there are a people in this simulator who asked me " Are you a real pilot". Because they can't believe how much I know and how I perform. and I still have to learn a lot. But remember - this is a hobby. So I do not need to learn more. I can perform landings without ILS already.
And I am proud of myself because all pain I suffer made me lot stronger and powerful person I was before. So I do not understand why you are calling a person like me a " Baby". If you had my life you were already dead. Because such pain can be passed only from the very small amount of people. I deserve respect. So do not argue with me anymore. Because I'll continue arguing. Until you shut the heck up.

No one gives a damn about your life story Pavlin. and by the way, IF YOU NEEDED THE INSTRUMENT LANDING SYSTEM TO LAND AN AIRCRAFT BEFORE YOU FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO THE DEED MANUALLY, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE BRAGGING ABOUT IT. THE INSTRUMENT LANDING SYSTEM IS AN ADVANCED FORM OF USING AVIONICS, WHILE LANDING BY LOOKING OUTSIDE THE AIRCRAFT AND DETERMINING WHEN TO FLARE AND TOUCH DOWN ON YOUR OWN IS THE MOST BASIC MANEUVER YOU LEARN IN FLIGHT TRAINING
Image Image

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:34 pm

N3266G wrote:WHILE LANDING BY LOOKING OUTSIDE THE AIRCRAFT AND DETERMINING WHEN TO FLARE AND TOUCH DOWN ON YOUR OWN IS THE MOST BASIC MANEUVER YOU LEARN IN FLIGHT TRAINING

I don't think this is the most basic maneuver you'll learn in flight training. I think it is a very complex maneuver that requires a very significant use of brain and sensory inputs. On the other hand, it is certainly a maneuver that unless you can perform and excel at it, you should not try to fly a plane, regardless you could perform it relying on avionics; because, keep in mind that

In aviation, everything is optional. Everything, except landing
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:43 pm

@Pavlin.

PavlinS wrote:All of you trying to convince me " Come to VATSIM". I will not. Even as an ATC. Why? Because I want to make mp events.

If you want to organize a FG MP event, and not having it VATSIM, that's ok.

(in fact, I encourage you to, and if schedule allows, I'll probably try joining in).

On the other hand, keep in mind this is a Free Flight Free Speech forum.
The Free Speech part of this does not mean you should invent tirades of insults to each other, either you are on the receiving end or the sending end.
The Free Speech part of this means that anyone can feel free to propose, mention or consider any viable alternative for MP events. Example, someone could mention in your threads that VATSIM could be used to host these events (as well).

In other words, we won't moderate any member nor topic for bringing up VATSIM as a viable MP platform. And we won't be requesting that any thread be limited to this or that system of Multiplayer events. In fact in this forum we talk about many other flight simulators freely, in spite of being specifically FG catered.

Unarguably this thread has gone way too personal and attack-prone during the past 12 pages. And I am sorry if you feel too bad about it. You throw stones you get stones thrown back.

My personal proposal:

1. Create more FG MP events that you want.
2. Host them in any platform you which, be it VATSIM or FGMP or any other alternative that either exist or you create
3. Understand and accept other alternatives such as VATSIM exist, and that others may bring these as suggestions for you. Even more so in this forum, particularly
4. Understand and accept that others can't force you to do it VATSIM or any other manner, and move on with your own preferences.
5. DO NOT forget to have fun and enjoy.

IAHM-COL
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Return to “Multiplayer Events”