Into the Mind

Since I was asked to keep everybody up to date what is going on with my books - and maybe about opportunities to snatch a free copy of an ebook here and there - I add this subforum.
jwocky
Site Admin

Into the Mind

Postby jwocky » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:08 pm

Yesterday, Dec. 2, Israel and me managed to load up "Into the Mind" to Amazon. Into the Mind is a nonfiction book about serial killers and profiling, Six study cases, three solved and three unsolved, throw a bit light on how to profile serial killers and what often goes wrong in this field.
Due to the size, one can say, I created another monster, we split it in two volumes. Now, Volume I is available as ebook for Kindle (or the free Kindle app as well) from Monday, Dec 4 till Wednesday, Dec, 6. I hope many use the chance to get their free copy and maybe leave me also some nice reviews ;)

Link is here:
https://www.amazon.com/Into-Mind-Murder-mayhem-madness-ebook/dp/B078CQ3WSD/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1512324412&sr=8-2&keywords=peter+brendt

I hope, you have some fun and get some interesting new insights into the subject.

Peter Brendt aka JWocky
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

swamp

Re: Into the Mind

Postby swamp » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:40 am

Amazon wanted me to buy some e-book membership to get it free so I think I'll just buy the e-book instead as soon as I can figure out how to get it on my tablet and not have it sent to one of my wifes devices or her old ones. She has a quite a list there. You would think you could just buy it and download it to any. Thats how it use to be but they also changed the way you get music. I now have to listen to albums i've bout on their cloud player and can't download the mp3. Thats BS.

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:00 pm

There was till yesterday a $0 promotion going on for volume I. There is also a free Kindle app to read it on Android phones and another one to read it on Windows PCs.
Thanks for trying though! I will try to put together a little "how to" before I do the next free promotion.

swamp

Postby swamp » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:27 pm

My wife got it lined out.

swamp

Postby swamp » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:32 pm

"what is normal?" Well I have to say if being like 85% of other is normal, I want to be no where near it. You have what was normal and now you have the dumbed down new normal. I guess I'm happy to say I'm not normal. :) 20-30 years ago or even before I would probably then fit into the category of normal. haha Just had to throw that out there and now you know where I am in the book. SHM sent me the link and I've been reading it 6 lines ata time on my tablet because I am half blind. Blind man reading a blind mans book. :mrgreen:

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:41 pm

Hey, "normal" is overrated! :lol:

Return to “Books”