What so big of a deal with VATSIM network and P3D???

Share your experiences with Simulators other than FlightGear Flight Simulator
PavlinS

Re: What so big of a deal with VATSIM network and P3D???

Postby PavlinS » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:51 pm

Pointless talking
Last edited by PavlinS on Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
PavlinS is doing youtube! Watch him here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC989zKrfOObLFSiKNmM8uKA

PavlinS

Postby PavlinS » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:29 pm

My Asperger's is pointing out of nowhere
Last edited by PavlinS on Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

0xff

Postby 0xff » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:32 pm

If disagreeing with you makes me an asshole... Well, I guess I'm an asshole.

Like I've said too many times already. I'M NOT TRYING TO ATTACK YOU!!! Freaking enough already. You're acting like a spoiled 12 year old.

Did I ever bash you while you were in that Discord server? We're actually still friends there.

PavlinS

Postby PavlinS » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:31 pm

pointless long post for staff no one needs
Last edited by PavlinS on Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:27 am

As a former VATSIM controller, I can confirm that you can get banned for stopping on a runway, other pilots are trying to land. I've seen people get kicked off by supervisors for doing that, and I've had a few kicked off myself during my control sessions.

J

0xff

Postby 0xff » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:00 am

PavlinS wrote:The way you are speaking is attack. The way you gave advice is attack. You are attacking all the time, is not an lie that you are " Resident Asshole". It's your way of thinking, this is your vision, this is your agenda, personality and everything else. I can see a bully when I speak with him, Resident you know what.

Please explain where I attacked you. Is telling you I think you're wrong then explaining why an attack? Perhaps you're running into what happened last year? Where, in your own words, it was explained in a way you didn't understand. You and I both know this claim is bullshit.

PavlinS wrote:You just think " Gave him " positive" critics, so he can leave FG and start to join the guiders". That's your way of thinking. I know people's character's dear, I know how to recognize someone even from it's way of speaking. You are dealing with super emotional man, dear, I know how to judge characters.

I'm not criticizing anyone in this tread. I'm pointing out the facts like you would in a debate. You say Falcon is a rude, unspeakable person. I disagree. Also last I checked I'm not the one here I'm not the one calling people names. Also I don't give a damn what sim you use. I like FG, I like X-Plane. I use the two to fill two completely purposes.

PavlinS wrote:Btw about my years I'm not 12. I'm 29. Also the fact that I am emotional does not makes me smaller kid, you moron, just that's who I am. Came to argue with someone younger then you and your argument is my age? Sto moronic, dear, stupid and irrelevant to the conv.

This is a prime example of what I've been saying. You don't understand the context of what we're saying. I'm not calling you a 12 year old. I'm saying you're acting like one. The vast array of emotions coursing through your veins like hot sauce on a peanut has caused your mental processing to drop from 29 to 12.

PavlinS wrote:I see only you are acting inappropriate. I've did not saw you wants doing anything good in our communication! And I am nice and friendly man to all people if they respects me and do not abuse me and bash me with their stupid bst they call " advice". Is not an advice to say " If you stop on the RWY in VATSIM you'll be banned". This is pure probe bullying!
So before making point of my way of thinking, why you don't you check the facts and ask your " friend" about why the heck he tells to someone who knows some staff staff that he already know and why is doing it??? You are acting moronic, dear, defending him from " this aggressive guy PavlinS"!

Again, last I checked I'm not the one calling people names and freaking out about not understanding what they're typing. It would be really nice if you would notice that I have not attacked you or bullied you in this thread. Although it could be that the stars are aligned just right and the internet is flipping the binary data when I click submit or it could just be that you're being an idiot.

And YES you will get banned from Vatsim for stopping on the runway. I doubt the "oh shit I braked too hard and stopped on the runway" I doubt will get you banned. But if you try to gate it up while on the runway will. The controllers will report you and the supervisor, if you continue will ban you.

PavlinS wrote:Your maturity is waaay lower then mine. I've meet some maturite, behind the fact I've been in the system of the Bulgarian orphan child care! You know what means to live your live in Bulgaria, moron??? Do you know how hard it is????

Again with the personal attacks. Just please stop. I haven't made comment on any part of this nor have I claimed to know about any of it. It seems to me you're throwing this out there just to back your case. Sorry it's not working. Falcon is not a dick because you grew up as on orphan. Also my 5 year old doesn't throw tantrums like this. She uses her words and we resolve the issue.

PavlinS wrote:I am flying FG for fun. Your people in the server of Falcon left FG. Your decision. But never say to someone you don't know that he is not right in his judgement when he has his reasons to do those staff!

It's not surprising that you haven't noticed but I still play FG. Like I've said before, I don't care what sim you use. Also flying one sim over another doesn't make you a bigot. Use FG if you want to use FG, or X-Plane, or Flight Simulator 2. I don't care.

Also as I have said before, I'm not saying you're right or wrong. I simply presented a different case reflecting your character when you attacked Falcon.

PavlinS wrote:That's just shows how stupid you are people. Realistic simulation is not real thing, because such think as realism and simulation [ game] is oxymoron. And you are willing to pay money for that??? What type of moronic behaviour is that??? And for what, just to fly in VATSIM???? Why??? What so big of a deal is VATSIM? So what about the realistic ATC??? Until you became real pilots in real aircrafts you will never know what aviation is!!!! A simulations is not a real think and it will never be!!!!

Realistic simulation is not a real thing from the guy who I've seen yell at people about not being realistic. Flying with realism doesn't mean you're full 100% a REAL AIRPLANE. It's "I'm using a SID/STAR" rather than flying direct. Hopefully you understand. You don't need to get defensive when you get called out. It's not an attack. We're not here to make you upset or angry. Or to make you quit the sim you're using. If we point something out to you it's because you messed something up. Get over it, we all mess up.

You should know that my first post was made up of examples backing why I think this is a communication issue. I cannot use your own words to attack you. If you call someone out for not being realistic but then you turn around and don't fly realistically, when I call you out I'm not being an asshole, you're being a hypocrite.

Also regarding your message to me on Discord. YOU sent me that friend request. You don't get to freak out on me because of something YOU did.

You need to get off your moral high horse with the idea that you know everything and do everything right. Nobody is perfect. If you keep acting this way you're not going to gain subscribers on Youtube. Do you really think they'll stay when you act like this on camera? Won't your sponsor be disappointed when you're banning more people than you have subscribers? Especially after they've given you a ton of money. What was it again? Something like 10k?

Grow up Pavlin. You need to realize we're not attacking you. Although I will admit it's hard to not attack you back after how you've treated me here. I'm going to act like the adult and let you keep throwing your tantrum. It's obvious you're not understanding what I'm saying and never will. Go look through your Discord banlist and think about this. For as bad as you say our Discord is, we only have 2 banned. You and a bot.

Whenever you're ready to quit acting like an over boiled peanut, hit me up and we'll go fly. In the mean time you can go pound sand. When you speak bullshit about someone publicly don't get twisted when you're called out. You need to calm down, try listening to some "Thomas the TCAS Engine".

T-URBO

Postby T-URBO » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:25 am

Dear PavlinS,

Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.

Are you a real pilot? No, therefore you are not qualified to compare any simulator to the real world. VATSIM tries to simulate as closely as possible real life, no one believes that VATSIM is equivalent to real life. All the members of VATSIM (pilots/controllers) are aviation enthusiast and are continually improving their flying or controlling skills to emulate the real world.

Edward

PavlinS

Postby PavlinS » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:15 am

T-URBO wrote:Dear PavlinS,

Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.

Are you a real pilot? No, therefore you are not qualified to compare any simulator to the real world. VATSIM tries to simulate as closely as possible real life, no one believes that VATSIM is equivalent to real life. All the members of VATSIM (pilots/controllers) are aviation enthusiast and are continually improving their flying or controlling skills to emulate the real world.

Edward

Hmm, Edward.
It does not matter what VATSIM is, since the flight in question was not in VATSIM. I do not use VATSIM, because, you see, I am more comfortable to fly offline. I used VATSIM once at KATL with FGFS 777 and it was so difficult for me to understand that I got scared and never repeated.
Why you are talking about VATSIM network, since the flight in question has nothing to do with it?
Last edited by PavlinS on Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PavlinS

Postby PavlinS » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:16 am

it0uchpods wrote:As a former VATSIM controller, I can confirm that you can get banned for stopping on a runway, other pilots are trying to land. I've seen people get kicked off by supervisors for doing that, and I've had a few kicked off myself during my control sessions.

J

Joshua Davidson, the flight we were talking about was performed in FGFS MP. So this is kinda pointless for you say, since I did not stopped on the RWY in VATSIM network [ otherwise I would not had VATSIM account now].
Last edited by PavlinS on Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PavlinS

Postby PavlinS » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:19 am

Pointless argument about points we don't understand. Why I was wasting time at all explaining. It is clear nobody cares.
Last edited by PavlinS on Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “External Flight Simulators”