Navigraph gives everyone free charts!

Problems to fly your plane?
legoboyvdlp

Navigraph gives everyone free charts!

Postby legoboyvdlp » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:24 pm

if they subscribe if they have an Android....

Code: Select all

Today Navigraph launches an Android app which allows subscribers to download Lido/RouteManual airport and enroute charts from Lufthansa Systems to be viewed, organized, and annotated on an Android device. The app also features video tutorials describing approach and departure procedures using the charts.

Code: Select all

The Charts software allows a registered Navigraph user holding an active subscription to download charts describing one of the 2,044 airports currently in the coverage, see link http://bit.ly/1R0qtJ5. In addition to airport charts, the software also contains a world wide coverage of enroute charts, as well as video tutorials, all included in the subscription price. The charts can be organized into bookmarks, but also placed and freely rearranged in a navigation bar to prepare them in the specific order they will be used. The user may annotate airport and enroute charts with finger gestures. Charts Android supports all the functions present in Charts iPad and also includes some user interface improvements.

need a credit card number and PIN :P
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

sanhozay

Re: Navigraph gives everyone free charts!

Postby sanhozay » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:48 pm

I have a Navigraph charts cloud subscription and it's well worth it if you fly regularly with charts. I used to scrabble around looking for odd bits and pieces of Jeppesen, or use the Eurocontrol EAD basic site (which is free to register but a pain to find anything). Then I'd have half a dozen browser tabs open with each page: ground charts, SID, STAR, approaches. It's so much easier with Navigraph. The coverage is excellent and the charts are consistent and high quality, plus there are some nice tools like being able to create "clips", which are basically sets of charts for frequent routes.

I mostly use the web application but the iPad app is pretty good. I suspect the Android app will be similar. For just over a dollar a week, it makes flying airline routes so much more enjoyable.

Return to “Flying”