To smurfgear or to flightsmurf, that is the question

Since IAHM-COL, SHM, and I are kind of cut off from the "official" world by royal decree of King Curt and his chancelor Grima-Snake-Tongue ...[ oh wait, wrong story ] ... we are sometimes a little confused and have to ask those who have still access about what is going on.
KL-666

To smurfgear or to flightsmurf, that is the question

Postby KL-666 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:21 am

Once upon a time time there was a happy tribe of smurfs, smurfing their aeroplanes in flightgear. There were Bugsmurf, Hammerstonesmurf, Shortsmurf, and many more, all working happily together in Smurftown.

Until a stranger dawned upon them. He wanted to work with the smurfs to build even better aeroplanes. Yet the smurfs were smurfwashed to mistrust any non-smurf. So with no reason at all they named the stranger their sworn enemy, Gargamel.

From that preconception the smurfs started to throw smurf at the stranger, that could have been their friend and companion in building aeroplanes. And they threw smurf at anybody that did recognize the friend in the stranger.

Finally they threw so much smurf, that no smurf wanted to be associated with the inhabitants of Smurftown anymore. The exodus was faster than Smurfette could smurf more baby smurfs.

In the end there were just a few old diesmurfs left over, that indulged in their hate for the friendly stranger, they mistook for Gargamel.

Kind regards, Vincent

IAHM-COL

Re: To smurfgear or to flightsmurf, that is the question

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:39 am

Somehow I suspect of a certain cat named "Azrael"?
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:16 am

You mean the companion of the friendly stranger? There the paranoid smurfs are wrong again. He is is named after a sheeps herdsman tribe in the middle east.

Kind regards, Vincent

SHM

Postby SHM » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:38 am

FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

swamp

Postby swamp » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:53 pm

Reckon I'll be next.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:03 pm

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

swamp

Postby swamp » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:09 pm

Perhaps someone will get this. Oh the places we go in the Jabberwocky forum......

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:27 pm

/me does not get either of your two posts.
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

swamp

Postby swamp » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:02 pm

legoboyvdlp wrote:/me does not get either of your two posts.

Well I was just assuming Jwocky is Gargamel and as far as the second picture I was just thinking of what Israel said and maybe it would have been nice if Gargamel and him comrade would have been there at Mount Sinjar in 2014 herding. The comrade in the form of an A-10 would have been nice. In the book of Zohar, Azrael commanded legions of God's angels. Then I think of this video. :D Yes I've gone all over the place but its about what was on your mind at the time. But hey who cares about people being raped, pillaged, decapitated, starved out buried alive? I should have just post the C-5 and kept the rest to myself.

Return to “Can someone tell me ... the weird world of "official" FG”