External force for a prop ?

Since IAHM-COL, SHM, and I are kind of cut off from the "official" world by royal decree of King Curt and his chancelor Grima-Snake-Tongue ...[ oh wait, wrong story ] ... we are sometimes a little confused and have to ask those who have still access about what is going on.
bomber

External force for a prop ?

Postby bomber » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:07 pm

https://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic. ... 6a092c0560

Can someone ask the OP why he wishes to use an external force for his prop.... It's clearly something exotic he's up too but in all the time I've been doing flight models I can't remember one application that would be better suited this way than using the jsbsim prop file.

Thanks.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

V12

Re: External force for a prop ?

Postby V12 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:02 am

ImageImage

bomber

Re: External force for a prop ?

Postby bomber » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:15 pm

Thanks....

I was NOT expecting his answer....

I'd suggest he invests in a tin hat.... 7 years ago I was in the same position he's now at having come to FG from the defunct Targetware sim.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

Return to “Can someone tell me ... the weird world of "official" FG”