Some updates

This is a thread to announce, who comes, goes or is just absent for some days/weeks due to out of FG reasons for example
Octal450

Some updates

Postby Octal450 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:03 pm

OK so I update:

I will take the advice I get.

From this point forward, I will work exclusively on the MD-88 and MD-90 aircraft, and will be adding pneumatics, hydraulics, eng start, and more systems, so that a fully able to start manually. In addition, this aircraft will be completed fully. (hopefully study level :D) The aircraft will also get a custom interface for IT-AUTOFLIGHT for certain AFDS features (speed by thrust uses different speed knob than speed by pitch, etc)
I will also work on my autopilot system (IT-AUTOFLIGHT), and updates will rollout for certain aircraft* Not much more features are needed, it's now just tuning/updating/fixing bugs.
I will, fix bugs in my other planes, if they are severe, and remove the fun/flyability.

Josh

IAHM-COL

Re: Some updates

Postby IAHM-COL » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:06 am

That sounds cool.
Maybe try to see if Buck would agree with you releasing these in GPL? that'll be nice, and possibly even fair.
IH-COL
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Octal450

Re: Some updates

Postby Octal450 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:12 am

We already talk.
He said when he releases his 81 to GPL for FGAddon, I can make my 88 and 90 GPL. So now I just wait on him do this. ;)

Return to “Coming/Going/Absent for a short time”