The end of the road.

This is a thread to announce, who comes, goes or is just absent for some days/weeks due to out of FG reasons for example
Octal450

Re: The end of the road.

Postby Octal450 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:10 am

That is lovely.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:30 am

WTF(411)? Not a nice coming home from holidays and see someone felt obliged to quit flying just because of some nasty little brats. To me it is unimaginable that such thing happens. The brats can simply not get under my skin, because i do not take them serious at all. Only good friends can get under my skin, because i have let them get close to me. I hope that over the years you learn the same: Keep strangers on an emotional distance. Only when they prove themselves worthy, let them get closer to you. Also do the opposite. If a friend proves himself unworthy, then push him back to a bigger emotional distance.

For now i am sure you made the best decision for yourself. It would be nice to see you when we do some group flying though.

Kind regards, Vincent

J Maverick 16

Postby J Maverick 16 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:49 am

+1
Regards, Mav
Breakin' the sound barrier every day!

Scenery designer, basic livery maker, aircraft developer (current project: F-16).
Using Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack.
Follow me also on Instagram & Twitter @j_maverick16, Google+ and YouTube.

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:32 pm

KL-666 wrote:WTF(411)? Not a nice coming home from holidays and see someone felt obliged to quit flying just because of some nasty little brats. To me it is unimaginable that such thing happens. The brats can simply not get under my skin, because i do not take them serious at all. Only good friends can get under my skin, because i have let them get close to me. I hope that over the years you learn the same: Keep strangers on an emotional distance. Only when they prove themselves worthy, let them get closer to you. Also do the opposite. If a friend proves himself unworthy, then push him back to a bigger emotional distance.

For now i am sure you made the best decision for yourself. It would be nice to see you when we do some group flying though.

Kind regards, Vincent

Thanks I'll be maybe there for some flying, but I'm staying away from Mumble otherwise do to brats. Thanks for the advice.

swamp

Postby swamp » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:35 pm

Who are the trolls? I must have missed this.

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:14 pm

Oscar mostly. And others who I do not know who they are.

Return to “Coming/Going/Absent for a short time”