Free Speech

Free speech and open source development
Lydiot

Re: Free Speech

Postby Lydiot » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:17 pm

Since it has all come to this I offer the following:

Ask me nicely and I shall not return to this forum.

Just say the word.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:10 pm

Ah, great i am blue again, so i am allowed to discuss as a human being by Bombers standards. Bomber, I appreciate your thoughts about democracy you displayed just now. This whole forum is still growing and is not perfect yet. But now i am blue, i tell you that you are completely out of your mind to let loose your pile of libel on me when i was green.

Regards, Vincent

valery

Postby valery » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:32 pm

jwocky wrote:Well, executive orders ... on someone else's board ... oookaaaay, very well! For the time being, I have removed admin and mod rights from everybody. I suggest, you people get yourself an own domain, you can have the database of the forum, no problem, regular forum activity is still working till then. So it should be no big problem to get your own forum going.

wow, calm down guy, take some sleep, it's a very very bad way to solve this issue. You really think this forum is yours ? You're wrong. Think about this : 1st, this forum is the "property" of the internet since its former days, who own the Internet ? Tell me... Everything is on the internet now, somewhere; 2cd, this forum is just a way to communicate between us, w/o us (including you), everything will re-appear elsewhere, anyway, anytime. You don't really need This forum, we simply need a way to communicate, to share. 3rd, you really think you can throw people like that ? You're really tired I think.
Take your time, leave this forum for a while, come back like a visitor, like anybody else but not the Owner. You pay the bill ? Who don't pay something here ? I spent myself over 500 hours to make an aircraft ... Trouble to pay the bill ? Why not asking here some help ?
Ok, really disapointed, and sad, remember one thing: this forum will be never your property. Open a web site, or a blog, it seems to be the way you want to share. You really want to fire peoples like that ? Tell me, tell us.
Very sadly.
Val.

SkyBoat

Postby SkyBoat » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am

@Forum Members:

We have been in discussion all day over this turn of events. As corny as this may sound, there is some positive movement in our talks. The talks involve JWocky, Israel (IH-COL), SkyBoat/DrDavid and Vincent (KL-666). We will keep you posted as to our progress, but it will likely be Wednesday (in North America) afternoon before we have a final statement to make.

The Free Flight Forum, in all other ways, is fully functional with no interruption of service and it should remain so.

SkyBoat
SkyBoat

"Dream no small dream; it lacks magic. Dream large. Then make the dream real."
Donald Douglas

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:34 am

:/
Last edited by Octal450 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

swamp

Postby swamp » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:33 am

Defending the Undefendable | Walter Block

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glA3KYEiyu8

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:37 am

Well, whatever happens, i still expect to see WTF411 fly somewhere. At least i hope so, because i had some good times flying with him.

Kind regards, Vincent

swamp

Postby swamp » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:56 am

Its very simple, if the moderators feel that the comment below Lydiots name is inappropriate simply ask Lydiot to remove it or be banned, This is a 17 page circus that reminds me of what you say you left the other forum for and came here for. What a waste of time. What I see is chest beating at this point. Jwocky from all of the discussions about politics and so forth we have had, I find the threat of libel well beneath you. What has lead to this boiling point of B.S. is simply not taking action. One more thing I will add is making the whole issue public instead of just dealing with the person directly is a bit childish. Think of it as if you were a manager or supervisor, if you had someone to reprimand, you would not bring them in front of the whole crew, you would deal with them directly like an adult should. If I would have treated my crew like this it would end being my head on the chopping block eventually. I don't know the back story and I don't really care but there is a way you handle things and there is a way you shouldn't and it was not Lydiot that started this thread. See by handling it in the way that it's being handled here people are starting to question. It may seem like I am defending Lydiots comment below his name and I am not. But it seems if Lydiot is a troll (I don't know my eyes only allow time to read the important stuff) You all have been feeding the beast for some time now. Announcing a date that there will be an announcement? Are you serious? I thought this was the free speech form not the big government form. Does it really take that long? Are we waiting on Trump to sign the anti Lydiot Act of 2017? Either shit or get off the pot.

With all due respect,
Swamp
Last edited by swamp on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

swamp

Postby swamp » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:56 am

He will be back in a week.

swamp

Postby swamp » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:33 am

Its a sad day when things come to this and I have to go on a swamp rant. I thought after that post I should make it clear that I have no ill feelings against anyone here. I hope this can be resolved without ill feelings. I just want people to slow down and think. If we yet again have another group split it will be a shame. My words were a personal shot at no one, but we should like I said, think harder about how we handle these matters. I have certainly enjoyed working with the few of you that I have. Good times flying with you and the conversations, so maybe we should back up a bit and breath.

Return to “Free Speech”