Just a bit of clarification...

Free speech and open source development
SHM

Re: Just a bit of clarification...

Postby SHM » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:49 am

Just to clarify, I've been very polite the time I joined the forum (I didn't have any use till then. except when the USA tour started :D ), after the split of the two forums I began to read the old posts and get a picture of what was actually wrong. It didn't take me much time to take a choice. It was clearly evident.

Then I began to support the FGMembers, and from that moment onwards they never treated me nice and I didn't bother to treat them nice too. If you don't get me respect you don't get it either.

As you can see with the conversation I respected the old guy first, then he began attacking me and now I'm the bad guy to him. Okayyy

Also note that it was buggyboy who started a massive flamewar when he moved the topic to 3rd party section.

To the people whoever told that you'd a conversation earlier with Curt via PM, now I am getting a picture of exactly what it might have been. :P
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

bomber

Postby bomber » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:14 pm

IAHM-COL wrote:
SHM, PM: Your topic has been locked wrote:
curt, Sent: Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:51 am wrote:And many more fgmembers enjoy the fighting here and support it remotely. Those that come over here for battle, (like Bomber lately) are sad cases that don't realize how they are being manipulated by others to fight proxy battles. Bomber is so enraged by Thorsten, he doesn't care what kind of collateral damage he does.

@Bomber

mmm, it seems you are next target of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (a.k.a in the underworld as "Dr. Thorsten(?)" )

Do you honestly think I've not been a target for some time now.

After many private messages instigated by curt, in which all communication was amicable and respecting curts wishes to not repost or pass onto others.... because he was fearful you guys would rip into him.

To read this saddens me.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

SHM

Postby SHM » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:21 pm

Simon sorry buddy but that is Curt :|
I've lost all respect for him.
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:23 pm

A typical backstabber. Makes one think, who to be loyal to keeping such pathetic secrets. Not that i want to read them, i know Curts game very well by now.

Kind regards, Vincent

Return to “Free Speech”