why PavlinS never going to fly in VATSIM?????

Octal450

Re: The good old multiplayer event

Postby Octal450 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:29 am

I'm getting sick of this arguing topics... this is why people leave FGFS... everyone arguing.

Kind Regards,
Josh

T-URBO

Postby T-URBO » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:49 am

Hello,

I guess this will be the topic that bring me out of retirement (temporary)

"Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means." Ronald Reagan

Everyone, I think we could all use a bit of a breather. Nothing permanent, just a short break where we stop for a moment and maybe reconsider our priorities.

Edward

N3266G

Postby N3266G » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:11 am

SHM wrote:Was*
Auto-Incorrect :lol:

Also
PavlinS wrote:can give you several examples in this thread for his annoying way of thinking.
Eight
Oh grow up you oversized man-child. Stop trying to frame others for deeds they didn't do. Coward. The forum posts that you are referring to was made by you, not SHM. Most of us here know about that stunt you pulled with it0uchpods a few months back. Don't try this again.

Pavlin said that I'd said that, but as you pointed out it was yours.

N3266G wrote:
PavlinS wrote:SHM called me " Grow up kiddo". This is offensive language. and he deleted the message. I SPECIFICALLY TOLD IN THE FIRST POST THAT THIS IS MP EVENT, NOT VATSIM ONE. Still, SHM and Wecsje have dislocated the subject in other direction TALKING ABOUT VATSIM in MP EVENT TOPIC. Clearway to make fun of me that I WANT TO FLY WITH OTHER PEOPLE IN MP NOT IN VATSIM INSTEAD.
The reason I want to leave is OBVIOUSLY SHM IS MAKING FUN OF MY RESPONSES AND DELIBERATELY ANNOY ME. And I did not know that there is a " Leave" button. Never used it and I do not know how.
SUCH RUDE LANGUAGE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TOLERATED. On PM SHM Asked me " Why you are still here"???? WHAT IS THE HECK THIS RUDE AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE?
And this post is only a part of my anger that SHM deliberately unleashes WITH HIS ANNOYING LANGUAGE.

Oh grow up you oversized man-child. Stop trying to frame others for deeds they didn't do. Coward. The forum posts that you are referring to was made by you, not SHM. Most of us here know about that stunt you pulled with it0uchpods a few months back. Don't try this again.

Don't go adding words now @SHM
Image Image

SHM

Postby SHM » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:14 am

I didn't add anything :|

Read the beginning of that post
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1214&start=70#p23329
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

N3266G

Postby N3266G » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:21 am

My bad... :roll: :oops: :D
Image Image

swamp

Postby swamp » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:37 am

T-URBO wrote:Hello,

I guess this will be the topic that bring me out of retirement (temporary)

"Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means." Ronald Reagan

Everyone, I think we could all use a bit of a breather. Nothing permanent, just a short break where we stop for a moment and maybe reconsider our priorities.

Edward

Thats what I suggested but he just kept after SHM. At this point I don't really care. Everyone just stop posting and he will stop eventually. Take the high ground. Just my suggestion.

swamp

Postby swamp » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:41 am

PavlinS wrote:It is not tactics, moron. I am leaving it. Just waiting to be kicked out. I send my application to retire. I do not find the button " Leave" here. I found only the button " log out". But log out is not leaving. So I'll leave. When Jwocky read my message to retire this forum I will. I do not play tactics, I am bad chess player. You are the person who is playing with my nerves here. Stupid ugly Indian gypsy, moronic. Go to hell.

Now you've crossed the line Pavlin. You know exactly where you can take your racist comments and stick them. I'll say no more here. Good luck with getting kicked out, since thats probably why you said that. Unless you are just racist.

T-URBO

Postby T-URBO » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:45 am

"To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems." Homer Simpson

SHM

Postby SHM » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:14 pm

FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

N3266G

Postby N3266G » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:23 pm

Correct me if I am wrong, but weren't you the one who said deleting posts was a cowardly act?.Image

Oh yes. You were.
Image Image

Return to “Multiplayer Events”