why PavlinS never going to fly in VATSIM?????

SHM

Re: The good old multiplayer event

Postby SHM » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:56 pm

KL-666 wrote:Talking about Vatsim in this FG MP event topic is not completely off topic, but it is also not completely on topic. And there is an extra factor: that the OP specifically stated that this was intended as a FG MP event. The OP does not own the topic, but it would be kind of the Vatsim fans not to write too much about Vatsim on this topic. What has been done by now seems quite enough to me. Anything more is not contributing anything more to the topic of this FG MP Event. Then it is better to create a separate Vatsim MP event topic, because i do not see any exchange of people between the two events any time soon.

Hey there buddy,
Haven't seen you in a while, how have you been?

V12 had told about the trolls, so he looked like a person who would enjoy VATSIM which is why I posted about that there.
Also, because OP got triggered by the very word of VATSIM I was interested in hearing it all because some of the fg pilots have more than 100 hours on the network now and they would surely won't be flying if they've issues with it. And again the OP asked for recommendations for the next event for which I suggested VATSIM.

One more thing Pavlin, the only reason I chose to ATC was because you were crying everytime no one wants to fly with you. If I wasn't in college, and my pc was at home(will be moved over here soon :D ) I would've flown with you. I just wanted to participate some way or other. So, think about that before you start attacking me and asking to give me punishments.
This forum is more mature and you're going to see much more action than others. It won't be like some other discord where you call a mod and they initiate a discpline ladder. :P
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

N3266G

Postby N3266G » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:12 am

PavlinS wrote:I asked Jwocky to retire.
This stick out to anyone else?
Image Image

swamp

Postby swamp » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:15 am

PavlinS wrote:
I asked Jwocky to retire.

It sure did me. I was just about to ask why. I can't even find where jwocky made a comment here. Whats the deal with this?

swamp

SHM

Postby SHM » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:26 am

swamp wrote:It sure did me. I was just about to ask why. I can't even find where jwocky made a comment here. Whats the deal with this?
swamp

In the forum, you cant simply click leave. You need a mod to kick you out. I hope thats what he meant :lol:
Last edited by SHM on Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:30 am

Hi SHM,

I'm fine thanks. Really busy with other things. But i surely must make sure to be at the next hardest approaches event.

for which I suggested VATSIM

Yes, good tip. But do not bang on to much about it here. We are all aware again that Vatsim exists now :-)

It won't be like some other discord where you call a mod and they initiate a discpline ladder

Correct.

I asked Jwocky to retire.

Well Pavlin can ask as he likes, but that does not mean anything happens about it.

Kind regards, Vincent

swamp

Postby swamp » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:40 am

You don't have to leave the forum or be kicked, if you don't like it here just don't come on. People want to have events but you need to give a little more advanced notice as people have lives. Maybe a different day could have been discussed that works for everyone. I posted it on the FG server as you asked even though you left it @Pavlin. I don't see what is making you so upset. Things don't always happen 1,2,3. Take a breath and plan an event in advance brother.

Steve

swamp

Postby swamp » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:50 am

This forum is more mature and you're going to see much more action than others. It won't be like some other discord where you call a mod and they initiate a discpline ladder.
SHM would be talking about the FSU server I assume, as we have no big long dictatorial rule book on the Flightgear server.

Like this one from FSU. They should have proof read that for spelling. lol

Discipline Ladder:
A. Warning
B. Mute 5 mins (text or voice)
C. Kick
D. Temporary Ban 24 Hours
E. Temporary Ban for 7 days
F. Permanent Ban

1. Any member who commits an offence of the code, will be disciplined according to the disciplinary ladder starting at level A.

2. If the User is already on the Ladder, the next level will be applied without predjudice.

3. All allegations of infringement of the code of must be accompanied with evidence.

4. Where a moderator or administrator convicts a member for a beach of the members code of conduct and imposes punishment in respect thereof, that member may appeal
(a) from the conviction; or
(b) against the punishment imposed.

swamp

Postby swamp » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:13 am

I am going to start working with SHM while he will be controlling me through open radar. Then later if I feel comfortable I will try VATSIM but I prefer the old mumble chats we had in the tours. I don't know how that works with VATSIM. I know nothing so far about VATSIM. I think using open radar to control would work just fine for future reference. I probably will never be flying VATSIM all the time as I've had a Mirage seat glued to my @$$ too long, or however jwocky said that. haha

SHM

Postby SHM » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:27 am

swamp wrote: SHM would be talking about the FSU server I assume, as we have no big long dictatorial rule book on the Flightgear server.

Yes, I'm talking about the FSU server (which was a FG server once) run by wecsje and his little army.

swamp wrote:I am going to start working with SHM while he will be controlling me through open radar. Then later if I feel comfortable I will try VATSIM but I prefer the old mumble chats we had in the tours. I don't know how that works with VATSIM. I know nothing so far about VATSIM. I think using open radar to control would work just fine for future reference. I probably will never be flying VATSIM all the time as I've had a Mirage seat glued to my @$$ too long, or however jwocky said that. haha

Sounds like a good idea. With regard to voice communications, you've one voice channel from VATSIM that automatically changes when you change frequency in flight gear radio settings.
Also ATC is not guaranteed just because you're on VATSIM. If we get atleast 10 -15 people for events if we organise on VATSIM, I have friends from Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, Romania, India, HongKong divisions of VATSIM who could come and provide ATC, but for the other regions it would be based on our luck.

And then you have the good old mumble or discord if you prefer. Just set two keys for each of the program.
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

PavlinS

Postby PavlinS » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:26 am

SHM called me " Grow up kiddo". This is offensive language. and he deleted the messige. I SPECIFICALLY TOLD IN THE FIRST POST THAT THIS IS MP EVENT, NOT VATSIM ONE. Still, SHM and Wecsje have dislocated the subject in other direction TALKING ABOUT VATSIM in MP EVENT TOPIC. Clearway to make fun of me that I WANT TO FLY WITH OTHER PEOPLE IN MP NOT IN VATSIM INSTEAD.
The reason I want to leave is OBVIOUSLY SHM IS MAKING FUN OF MY RESPONSES AND DELIBERATELY ANNOY ME. And I did not know that there is a " Leave" button. Never used it and I do not know how.
SUCH RUDE LANGUAGE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TOLERATED. On PM SHM ASked me " Why you are still here"???? WHAT IS THE HECK THIS RUDE AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE?
And this post is only a part of my anger that SHM deliberately unleashes WITH HIS ANNOYING LANGUAGE.
PavlinS is doing youtube! Watch him here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC989zKrfOObLFSiKNmM8uKA

Return to “Multiplayer Events”