Halloween Night Oct 31: Isle of Man 9 Lives Race; 22:00-24:00 UTC

IAHM-COL

Re: Halloween Night Oct 31: Isle of Man 9 Lives Race; 22:00-24:00 UTC

Postby IAHM-COL » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:43 pm

=D
The cars are fantastic lesbof, and I love them too

1. No . I have not tested the ThornyWeen. I guess I'm a fusca kind of guy
2. I agree with all you say above, the [ ] could be great gear switches... I just don't fit the Backspace home/end series on my laptop keyboard is quite an unergonomical twist.
3. HUD. Yes. I know where you are coming from. But it is kinda FG core, and well.... I guess I just grew used to this little unrealistic part of FG.

Most of my statements were nt mean as complains... just as bucket/wish lists.

But the work is great... and I'd love a redo of the event. I had hard time adapting myself to the darkness, and to the way the car's supposed to be driven, so It kept me handful during the event. Im guessing trying it again will make it more enjoyable

IH-COL
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

LesterBoffo

Postby LesterBoffo » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:48 pm

Well I've downloaded the Landrover from FGUK's cargo vehicles load. It shouldn't take a lot of work to convert, but it will need cutting up, textures made and mapped, and animation files created. Jwocky, would you be happier with a real German Vehicle like a Mercedes Unimog? I have one.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:34 pm

Sounds like a plan
I'll repeat fusca, for sure.

Before I practiced some much in the regular fusca, and when I came to the event, I realized I practiced the wrong version, and I should have been learning the ropes of gears instead.

I must confess my Dodge's automatic, and most all my life I've driven automatic transmissions. Thou I know how to clutch away, cars don't feel I am clutch-gentle type of a guy :oops: :cry: :?
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Return to “Multiplayer Events”