Why am I not banned yet??

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
Octal450

Re: Why am I not banned yet??

Postby Octal450 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:07 pm

Yup. And I got another warning level. And my innocent photo:

it0uchpods wrote:MD-90 out of RJBB Kansai Intl for some autoland testing ;)
GabrielYV's fantastic Japan Air livery.

Josh

was removed because it is an FGMEMBERS attack! (lol)
was removed because it is there just to get people move to TerraGIT (lol)
I now have quite a bad impression of bugman now. This is the second time he has accused an innocent act of mine as something bad.

I don't think my time on that forum will be much longer, I can see a ban coming my way... :mrgreen:

Oh well,
Josh

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:09 pm

great shot.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:37 pm

thx

FL2070

Postby FL2070 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:38 pm

wow is that a plane omg
Soundpack requests are currently: PERMANENTLY CLOSED
Current WIP: None
See and download all my work: HERE

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:50 pm

yes MD-90 :)

J Maverick 16

Postby J Maverick 16 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:10 pm

FL2070 wrote:wow is that a plane omg

No, it's a bird with engines :lol:
Regards, Mav
Breakin' the sound barrier every day!

Scenery designer, basic livery maker, aircraft developer (current project: F-16).
Using Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack.
Follow me also on Instagram & Twitter @j_maverick16, Google+ and YouTube.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:57 pm

it0uchpods wrote:I don't think my time on that forum will be much longer, I can see a ban coming my way...

This is the thing i find difficult to understand. Why is everyone waiting for someone else to decide for them, to decide to ban them. No, take decisions in your own hand. Decide yourself not to publish on a forum you do not like. Do not wait for someone else to decide that you can't.

Kind regards, Vincent

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:10 am

Ehh. It's not so important to me. If I'm allowed to post there, I will, if not, I won't. I really don't care too much. Banning me would have little affect on my work, or life.

Josh

bomber

Postby bomber » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:03 pm

KL-666 wrote:
it0uchpods wrote:I don't think my time on that forum will be much longer, I can see a ban coming my way...

This is the thing i find difficult to understand. Why is everyone waiting for someone else to decide for them, to decide to ban them. No, take decisions in your own hand. Decide yourself not to publish on a forum you do not like. Do not wait for someone else to decide that you can't.

Kind regards, Vincent

I post there because every post I make advertises this place in my signature.... leaving is like letting them win and I want them to do the hard yards if winning is their objective.

If having a conversation, even to the point of agreeing to disagree about our hobby is their objective then there's no issue... but if they start deleting my posts for no reason other than they don't like the content... ie terragit well then I go flamefest and justifiably so..... Don't just allow them to delete posts without making a loud noise both there and here, or they win.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

bomber

Postby bomber » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:53 am

Simon,

An on the fence user has recently pointed out to me, that the only reason you post here on the FlightGear forum is for FGMEMBERS propaganda purposes. As you said on the Jabberwocky forum about this forum, "I post there because every post I make advertises this place in my signature.... leaving is like letting them win and I want them to do the hard yards if winning is their objective.". Why are you wasting people's time with such posts, when the aim is solely to propagate your FGMEMBERS signature?

Regards,
Edward

WHAT A WANKER !
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

Return to “Club of the Banned”