SHM has been finally banned

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
KL-666

Re: SHM has been finally banned

Postby KL-666 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:35 pm

And what is this wkitty guy playing at? Is he playing the game of the Three Musketsmurfs, or just showing off as plain stupid? I can read English perfectly well, and there is no misunderstanding about Thorstens twisted intentions, not even for a translating machine.

Re: FIAT G91-R (Gina) - JSBSim

Postby wkitty42 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:15 pm

Thorsten wrote in Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:51 am:
This has nothing to do with what I like - I've been trying to suggest a safe option to you to achieve what you want, so has Edward. I don't know why you need to see this as a personal affront.

i see language barrier and misunderstanding what may be being translated by machine...

https://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23163&p=288067#p288064

Kind regards, Vincent

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:11 pm

Ow, and btw, i could organize a DDOS on you if you like Shortsmurf. But nah, i do not feel like it. You are too insignificant.

Kind regards, Vincent

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:52 pm

I can understand that people want to communicate with people on that snakehole forum about technical issues. Yet i choose to do that in pm, as to not let my my precious words be moderated away by people i deem to be unfit to moderate.

But posting in non-items as "where did you fly today" is a gotspe. If you take yourself seriously considering the criminal nature of that forum, you would not do such stupidity.

Kind regards, Vincent

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:28 am

I don't want to be "that guy" but I think the profanity was going a bit to far SHM. Fuck you doesn't really offend anyone anymore, so you just wasted your time.

Bad move.

SHM

Postby SHM » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:44 am

KL-666 wrote:I can understand that people want to communicate with people on that snakehole forum about technical issues. Yet i choose to do that in pm, as to not let my my precious words be moderated away by people i deem to be unfit to moderate.

But posting in non-items as "where did you fly today" is a gotspe. If you take yourself seriously considering the criminal nature of that forum, you would not do such stupidity.

Kind regards, Vincent

Who posted what?
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

SHM

Postby SHM » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:45 am

it0uchpods wrote:I don't want to be "that guy" but I think the profanity was going a bit to far SHM. Fuck you doesn't really offend anyone anymore, so you just wasted your time.

Bad move.

Did the smurfs ask you to say so
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:47 am

I decided to on my own, I have nothing against you SHM, just sharing my two cents! :D

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:31 am

SHM wrote:Who posted what?

Everybody may look in their own conscience when they post on that snakehole forum, and ask themselves: Am i discussing a serious technical issue? Or do i post for no reason at all, just for fun? In my book one does not share his fun with people who structurally do injustice to others, and who justify their injustice with endless strings of lies. Such sharing is as insane as taking a box of beer to the prison of the person who shot down half your school, and have a nice evening of chit-chat with him.

Kind regards, Vincent

bomber

Postby bomber » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:01 pm

I post because people will come to realise that I'm not what others misrepresent me to be...... and its my hope that they come to realise that if I'm misrepresented, could others be ? Could FGMembers ?

Plus I have a wonderfull signature, that must get right up their noses.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:28 pm

Okay, some things, I don't get, but maybe it's a language barrier, who knows ...

1.) What did the smurfs do to be insulted by comparisons with certain people on the dictator's forum? The smurfs, as far as I remember the stories, never put that much effort into silencing people, never really backstabbed each other and are in general nice little blue people.

2.) WKitty ... well, I assume, he is a shiny product of an educational system that teaches only one language and even that not without glitches. Which of course poses a problem, because while the knowledge in vocabulary and grammatical details in a second or third language can never be complete, multilingual speakers have usually a completely different and far more sophisticated insight in the inner workings of languages in general. So, is WKitty, just a little less educated and therefore can't understand that or is he stupid and malignant and tries to pull another little propaganda trick in the style of a certain Reichspropagandaminister*?

3.) Stuart writes in his statement, "the moderators". So he speaks for all of them. Since there were no other statements, for example from Gijs or Johan, it appears as if the agree not only to this ban but also to the silencing policies over there. Notice, I write "it appears". At this point, signs of life would be appreciated from other moderators at Curtis' forum because nobody knows for sure, whether other moderators than Stuart and Bugman are actually still moderating there. Maybe the real users are long gone and Bugman or Stuart writes in their name ... who can really know, the way things are going over there?

So ... did anybody see lately any other moderators there, or did they already perform a Gleichschaltung*?

Peter

Safety Note:
* words marked with a * are words which can't be, due to their cultural and historical background, translated into a single term in most other languages, including English. This post is not fit for readers with a reading level under grade eight and may calls for additional education in other areas.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

Return to “Club of the Banned”