A complete explanation of everything

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
SHM

Re: A complete explanation of everything

Postby SHM » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:37 pm

True.
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:37 pm

SHM wrote:The problem here is that some people have started this PM thing and it breaks the community here as bomber said in one topic.

It is not something recently started. It is a long-established management technique in Flightgear.
They dont talk issues on the open to people to waive in and make a consensus choice. They decide all in closed circles of PM friends

(one time I dare calling it the masonic club)

If you remember they argued that FGMEMBERs was vetoed by consensus? It was not. it was decided via PM and private emails. We just got notified that regardles of whether it being good or technically sound, was "officially" vetoed.

Same thing happens with many other important decisions were the main information goes underwire, and what you get to see is their channels of misinformation like the devel.list and the Curtis' Forum.

They falsely call this meritocracy.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:44 pm

@KL-666
I requested to close the topic myself. I agree that fighting is useless and stupid.

Regards,

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:46 pm

I guess, they messed up "meritocracy" with "mediocrity" ... on their good days ... no idea what or whether they think on their bad days.
And just a warning ... while Stuart is a follower, gaining self-importance from being such a brave little follower, Bugman is highly manipulative and, seeing some of his old posts, damn near to the edge of a pathological liar. Now, a normal liar lies because he wants to cover up things, a pathological liar on the other hand lies all the time even if there is no tactical need, which shows up in attacks based on freshly intervented scenarios far off the reality. This is, in terms of the Diagnostic and Statistical manual not delusional but symptom of a whole bunch of pathological defects, one usually nastier than the other.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:51 pm

@jwocky
bugman is trying to get rid of me for some reason. I have many times asked him to personally contact me, he does not. Curt does not want to get rid of me, so I don't think I will meet the banhammer quite yet. He simply is using the, to attack FGMEMBERS, and to spew bullshit.

Regards,

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:54 pm

you said this

https://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29282&start=105#p283300

How about that for a reason, under their management techniques?

Josh wrote:I think FGMEMBERS is lovely, and I am 100% with Israel on this and TerraGit.

I don't care what you do, it will not change my mind. Period.

Regards,

Bugman even uses the word "Evangelising" and will follow you up to death as some would follow early christians :|

FGMEMBERS (and FGMEMBERS-TERRAGIT) is a technical solution to real infrastructure problems, and it has nothing to do with a religion, but they are misinformation channels.

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:09 pm

@Israel

but in what way does that allow him to spread lies about me?

Regards,
j

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:10 pm

Hello itOuchpods,

I think you miss the point. I am well aware of you asking to close the thread and him doing it. The sickening thing is that he, on closing it, still adds to the argument. That is taking advantage while he knows you can not react anymore.

Kind regards, Vincent

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:11 pm

you are right. It is clearly a methodology of dubious ethics, and it should be brought forward and condemned in the other forum. But it is not. On the contrary, for a reason of "us-vs-them" Bugman is encourage to apply any tactic of oppression and persecution. And you are banned for expressing your point of view.

R.M.S.

N3266G

Postby N3266G » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:26 pm

I received a PM from bugman today saying that he was sorry for the ban and that "I got caught in the moderation activities." But that makes no sense seeing as how he thought that i was an alternate for Josh. I invited him to come onto mumble to sort these things out and so that we can finnally confront the administration on the other forum about what we did and why. I personally hopes that he accepts the offer and comes online one day and talks to all of us.

-Regards

H
Image Image

Return to “Club of the Banned”