Legoboyvdlp -- NOT banned

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
legoboyvdlp

Legoboyvdlp -- NOT banned

Postby legoboyvdlp » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:40 am

I've taken a step back, and decided to just ask to be moved to the retired group for a couple of weeks.
Despite what you may think, Curtis did not ban me for quoting anyone on this forum or anything of the sort :)

I have simply been operating in hi-stress mode, and asked to be moved to that group for a period of about two weeks to a month.

It just didn't help my studies, stress, or peace of mind to check the official forums every few hours, think, respond, and analyse responses :) I've nearly been thinking about what to respond in my sleep!

This forum has a lesser volume of posts, so it is certainly not necessary here...

End of conspiracy theories :)
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

J Maverick 16

Re: Legoboyvdlp -- NOT banned

Postby J Maverick 16 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:27 pm

This clarifies everything ;) .
Regards, Mav
Breakin' the sound barrier every day!

Scenery designer, basic livery maker, aircraft developer (current project: F-16).
Using Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack.
Follow me also on Instagram & Twitter @j_maverick16, Google+ and YouTube.

Octal450

Re: Legoboyvdlp -- NOT banned

Postby Octal450 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:44 pm

legoboyvdlp wrote:I've taken a step back, and decided to just ask to be moved to the retired group for a couple of weeks.
Despite what you may think, Curtis did not ban me for quoting anyone on this forum or anything of the sort :)

I have simply been operating in hi-stress mode, and asked to be moved to that group for a period of about two weeks to a month.

It just didn't help my studies, stress, or peace of mind to check the official forums every few hours, think, respond, and analyse responses :) I've nearly been thinking about what to respond in my sleep!

This forum has a lesser volume of posts, so it is certainly not necessary here...

End of conspiracy theories :)

I may do that as well. Glad to see your not banned :)

Return to “Club of the Banned”