Welcome to the Club (usairways231)

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
bomber

Re: Welcome to the Club (usairways231)

Postby bomber » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:43 pm

It's has my name on it you cretin...
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

bomber

Postby bomber » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:44 pm

I'll use whatever language I want !

So STFU !
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

swamp

Postby swamp » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:44 pm

@Jwocky I was very sick for a while and just didn't touch anything FG related or on the PC hardly at all for about 3 months. I come back and everyone had left mumble to DIscord. I like some things about it but some things I hate. I like how I can drop an .xml file right to you, I like how I can make my own server and make development rooms. The thing I hate about discord is that it has become a damn chatter box that sometime reminds me of facebook. Very rarely with 100's of members between the servers does anyone go to voice and actually fly. Just thought I would throw that in there since you mentioned it.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:45 pm

@bomber

On the positive side, even thou they've put Cactus231 in the same basket to ban you both, no where in that forum thread reads as you are one and only.
It seems clear that you are a long-time member of the forum, and Cactus231 an unamiable new user.

Being in the same basket is annoying, but that's just Bugman and his managerial skills.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

bomber

Postby bomber » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:48 pm

Respect..... would be to have 2 separate topics...

So as i say they're deliberately creating confusion and linking my name with him and his actions...

This is FACT..

Yes as I said... it a deliberate action... But the fuck wits can't see it for what it is.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:49 pm

are you asking "respect" from Bugman?

Don't go delusional. Bugman can't offer you that.

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Wecsje

Postby Wecsje » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:51 pm

@bomber, see, this is exactly the problem with you, just try to be nice to people and everything is fine.

To all the others, I understand you are all mad to the people at the other forum etc... But how about being smart, just stop bashing them, focus on other things, and be proud that you all have your place here. There is really no need to go on and on about members from the other forum and what is wrong with them etc... It just creates more tension.

Anyways, I am done with all these discussions, it is how it is, and we can't change anything about it. Now lets just stop and continue what we were doing, and all live happily ever after!

Regards,

Charlie (Wecsje)
Twitch Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/wecsjelive
Contact methods: Discord (Wecsje#6351), FlightSims United discord (https://discord.me/flightsimsunited), Steam (Wecsje)
Track me on VATSIM: https://vatstats.net/pilots/1397313

bomber

Postby bomber » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:53 pm

And isn't it pathetic that someone that calls my initial comment BS ... then complains about my language...

Hypocritical pussy.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:54 pm

I'm fine with live happily.. for a while
Until they do it again back there, and I am going to denounce them again.

It's not the first time they behave like this towards members in that forum. Even long-time standing members such as bomber. And I am sure it won't be the last time.

And I will not be ignoring of such abuse to look for a happy life. Sometimes one has to stand against unfairness and speak up. The rest is cowardice.

R.M.S.

bomber

Postby bomber » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:54 pm

What the F are you talking about.... You're the one going on and on.

Return to “Club of the Banned”