New Member joins the club - Bomber

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
123apple

Re: New Member joins the club - Bomber

Postby 123apple » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:58 pm

This was posted recently on discord in reaction to these threads.

swamp

Postby swamp » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:05 pm

123apple wrote:Image

This was posted recently on discord in reaction to these threads.

Is that suppose to make us laugh go ball up in a corner and cry or what?

123apple

Postby 123apple » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:13 pm

Laugh too?
xD

swamp

Postby swamp » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:47 pm

You may have to give me an excessive amount of adult beverages to get me to laugh and cry at the same time 123apple.

N3266G

Postby N3266G » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:24 am

How does Smirnoff sound?
Image Image

swamp

Postby swamp » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:49 pm

Now this is funny. This guy is something else and when people say that down where I'm from its usually not a compliment.

Curt the politician says. Not that it may, it is absolute because Curt says it is. haha "In the long term, the posts a person makes in a public forum reflect most clearly on themselves, not on the people they are angry with." Now we all know that was a shot at swamp, that is if your read it all and all of the dancing around the issues I brought up. OK whatever Curt.

"I'm going to go ahead and lock this post. @swamp is right that this could go on for weeks. @all I encourage everyone to consider how your post is moving the conversation forward when you post. It is sad when someone posts out of anger or frustration and can only think of mean things to say, those posts do not always warrant a response. In the long term, the posts a person makes in a public forum reflect most clearly on themselves, not on the people they are angry with."

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:51 pm

That silly message has Curtis signature written all over it.

In addition, I missed the whole point of that talk and the whole now locked forum thread.
If it is about thought-en up, and have tick skin, what is the point of crying a river with a "I wish you were dead" indirect speech-form?

Isn't that Sense and Sensibility very Austen-like for a grown man.

[Right. Thorsten. Not a grown man]
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

N3266G

Postby N3266G » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:28 am

+1
Image Image

bomber

Postby bomber » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:49 am

Heh this group got some good press out of it, so can't be all bad

Hooray said

"Surprisingly, I've recently been told that this conclusion is even in line with the consensus found by most people on the fgmembers forum, i.e. those capable of independent thinking - so kudos to them !"
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

bomber

Postby bomber » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:40 pm

Or just read the facts D-ECHO

"Hi there!
FGMembers was started as an alternative to the official FGAddon aircraft repository, due to disputes about licensing and removing of copyrighted content, I would not recommend to get involved there, I personally avoid it. See also the FGMembers statement on flightgear.org about this.
Bomber is a former forum user who was/maybe is active with FGMembers but has been permanently banned from this forum for repeatedly breaking its rules.
All official parts of FG use the GNU General Public License, version 2 or later, as this has proven to help grow the project, especially as it also allows commercial usage, e.g. in professionnal flight simulators. Some aircraft addons use other, more restrictive licenses."

And for someone that avoids this place...436 posts

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1354
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

Return to “Club of the Banned”