United Kingdom + Ireland: Fall 2016 [November 5th and 6th]

May 5th and 6th, 2018
IAHM-COL

Re: United Kingdom + Ireland: Fall 2016 [November 5th and 6th]

Postby IAHM-COL » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:56 pm

@T-URBO

Also
This
[url]http://www.ead.eurocontrol.int/eadbasic/pamslight-2D93BB38E3024923AC91CC108E355D2C/7FE5QZZF3FXUS/EN/Charts/AD/AIRAC/EG_AD_2_EGBB_2-1_en_2015-11-12.pdf[/url]
is dated Nov2015, so I am sure that's updated resource.

[url]http://www.ead.eurocontrol.int/eadbasic/pamslight-2D93BB38E3024923AC91CC108E355D2C/7FE5QZZF3FXUS/EN/Charts/AD/NON_AIRAC/EG_AD_2_EGBB_2-2_en_2016-05-26.pdf[/url]
is dated May2016
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Catalanoic

Postby Catalanoic » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:54 pm

Seems the links are gone or incorrect.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:50 pm

damn NATS!!

http://www.nats-uk.ead-it.com/public/in ... id=79.html

That may work
Pertinent charts:

Aerodrome and Aircraft Ground Movement. Charts 1 and 2.

IH-COL

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

aiannuzzi99

Postby aiannuzzi99 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:48 pm

Ok now im really confused, I was told that I was heathrow director now apparently im approach, like what boundaries are we doing.
ACI

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:07 pm

aiannuzzi99 wrote:Ok now im really confused, I was told that I was heathrow director now apparently im approach, like what boundaries are we doing.
ACI

Let's try to schedule a mumble meeting. Since I don't know what a director either...
But don't worry; we'll figure it out.

This is what I have got for you:
EGLL_APP.

This positions are not held in rock yet. So we can see what would be ideal, and we can look in the boundaries of the positions based on IVAO charts as well.

IH-COL

R.M.S.

T-URBO

Postby T-URBO » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:39 pm

No offence to any brits here (Technically including myself), but they can be daft. director = approach

oscar6662

Postby oscar6662 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:01 am

Okay oscar has done:
All the upper Uk airways.OR
EGCC completes kit xml's.OR

Oscar is willing. To do:
All the lower airways for UK.OR
Implemented SID's STAR's for pilots in their roure manager.

Oscar is willing to do but he cant :).
EGCC scenery. I tryed to make the ***** T2+3 I just messed up my self with blender. And as many know my patience is pretty a lot low. And I frustate with my self whe a cube doesnt glue witha another one.
So if someone that likes and does wants to do something good for the comunity... hehe!

Then I want to declare some messages for the mor noobs in ATC and are willing to service in that position. Somee tips are:
When a pilot asks for a RadioCheck YOU DONT say: radio check is okay/accepted or as a famous ATC says: WHY DO YOU WANT THAAT I HERE YOU!!!
You say: depending on how well you here him you rate it from 0 to 5 (0=I dont here you BTW).
And you tell him after your QUICK evaluation of his redability: CALLSIGN I read you X by 5 or if you wanna be a bit more UKness you say: CALLSIGN your redability is X(with british accent hehe).
I am not saying this just because I want I am saying this because if been a kindoffa testing the ATC when one of them come new I ask them for a Ràdio check and I go and I have got a lot of answered and some of them are the ones listed abobe.

Next thing the word Clear/Autorizado in spanish only can be used for 3 moments: 1 give clearence 2 TO 3 landing

Common error = BAW2234 cleared to taxi to hp J1 via P and J.(example)
Correccion: BAW taxi to hp...
The way I say it in Vatsim would be: BAW2234 via P and J taxi to hp J1.
Para gustos colors y pedos olores but yeah when you come to Spain be used to here the second one.

Note! Allways give QNH to pilot when PB(taxi acceptes if you forgot) if there is an ATIS and he has it then you dont need to tell him but why not?! Always nice from you!

Clearence. i know I should startef by here but I forgot. FG ATC's! Be aware, give clearence in FG can depend on the ATC + pilot for that reason I am just going to give you an example how in Vatsim UK and Spain its done:

UK: BAW2234 |salutation| cleared to destination(you can say the airport if you know the name of it ;)) via the XXX departure SQXXXX.
Variables: give rwy if he hasnt sayd he has ATIS info.

Spani; BAW2234 salutation cleared to destination via FP route XXXX dep on rwy XXx initialy climb XXXX ft and SQXXXX.

Thee init climb in UK normally is not given because the pilots allready know it LGW is 6000ft heehe in spain the pilots know it aswhell but the ATC(APP) changed it how she/he wants.

Okay. Thats everythink for today when it comes to control the pilot on the Air if you want it can be in thee next chapter but its too late for me to keep writing. (2am)

Please correct me or ask I have a couple of real controlers that I can ask in case I dont know.

I also will explain you can say NO if you want. The VFR procedures in Airport capable.
[url]Image[/url]

oscar6662

Postby oscar6662 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:01 pm

Another point I would like to add.
Refering to SQ codes in OR if you do right click on the thing that selects a SQ code for a plane you can change the range for what to what SQ range you want to give them.
And my proposal is: every airport has different SQ range just to make it a little more PRO for the pilots so for example:

XXX(plane) departs from Manchester(EGCC) I give him 6200 because in my SQ range would be from 6200 to 6277. The plane arrives and wants t depart from EGLL he gets for example the SQ code: 1207 because the range of SQ codes in EGLL is form 1200 to 1277.

What do you opine?
[url]Image[/url]

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:05 pm

should the plane arriving have an sqwak assigned already?
If they do, I tend to leave untouched. If they don't I assign them my next "local" sqwak for arrival.

Maybe incorrect? I am not sure.
Makes it for easy OR operations thou.

R.M.S.

oscar6662

Postby oscar6662 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:25 pm

Yeah of course if they come form an uncontroled airport and they arrive to a controled airport you give them your range of SQ codes.
[url]Image[/url]

Return to “The Festival”