Welcome all new users!

The welcome-thread
IAHM-COL

Re: Welcome all new users!

Postby IAHM-COL » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:06 pm

Did you get the latest FGMEMBERS? Keep in mind the work is currently done on 310_324... So use that one for benchmark. Consider posting about the A310 in its thread on Aircraft development so it is easy to follow ;)

And welcome in
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Berkut

Postby Berkut » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:14 pm

OK,will do.

Regards :)

Aaaaand ,thanks.

SkyBoat

Postby SkyBoat » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:40 pm

@Berkut,

Welcome to Free Flight! At the moment, I'm, shall we say, the chief customer for the A310's variant, the CC-150 Polaris. I'm very happy to see your interest in it and doubly so to have you and JWocky teaming up on the plane. I've been test flying it whenever he makes changes. I take it up and run it through its paces, so I'm here to offer my services to you in the same capacity. It saves you time and I love doing it. I'll test fly just about anything. Give me the parameters and specs you want reports on, short or long hauls, FDM changes, whatever. I've made hundreds of test flights on dozens of planes.

So, welcome again, and I look forward to working with you on the A310, and I hope other aircraft to come.

SkyBoat
SkyBoat

"Dream no small dream; it lacks magic. Dream large. Then make the dream real."
Donald Douglas

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:32 pm

And as usual it all began with "there is a plane and there need a few things to be done" and now we are at cabin window lights.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:40 pm

Cabin Window Lights?
Oh!
Run!
Jk
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

SkyBoat

Postby SkyBoat » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:22 am

@Legoboyvdlp and @JWocky-- You guys slay me. I fell out of my chair laughing at your comment about cabin lights. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Remember I have this quote at the bottom of my posts about dreaming large? Sheesh, the plane is already Rembrandt enabled, so just get in touch with someone like Ryan Miller/Skyop and let him take you through the steps. And I wasn't suggesting anybody drop everything and do it yesterday. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Okay, my arms are getting really tired from sitting on the floor and typing on the computer sitting on the desk, so I guess I'll pull myself back into it, because in this position if I laugh any harder I am in danger of coughing up a lung. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are the best. So let's do the cabin lights first. :P :P :P :P

(Sent in the spirit of "all in good fun")
SkyBoat

Donald Douglas

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:14 am

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

By the way, is 42 the answer to everything subforum for notnonsense unrelated stuff?
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

SkyBoat

Postby SkyBoat » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:39 am

@legoboyvdlp,

In Douglas Adams' cult science fiction novel, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, which contains more non- sequitors than an American presidential candidate's stump speech, the ultimate question is asked of the ultimate computer, "What is the meaning of life, the universe and everything?" The answer given is 42.

It is required reading for anyone who wants to understand what what politics and oligarchies are really about, even though it will be most fun you will ever have reading about those two ponderous topics.

So to close in the spirit of the Hitchhiker's Guide, always remember to carry your towel, and, so long and thanks for all the fish.
SkyBoat

Donald Douglas

Return to “Welcome”