At least one attack a day

Whatever moves you, even it makes no sense ...
jwocky
Site Admin

Re: At least one attack a day

Postby jwocky » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:34 pm

Okay ... I NEVER said "asking them why the bought a pressure cooker". Stop lying, stop twisting my words! And I never said, we should bring people to court without evidence or a clear-cut case. That is just your imagination (or plain old libel). And yes, we had this discussion before. When I talked about crime scene photos of one victim spread over four photos after the Belgium Airport attack and you cried your soul out because I suggested to have a closer look at neighbourhoods like Mollenbeck and yelled "racial profiling".
Your relentless protection of terrorists made me really really not like you! Yep, I despise you and all people like you stand for: Blind buzzlining, aggression against anybody who actually wants to do something against the perpetual killing and blind mindless racism disguised as "political correctness". Here you go again "where is the line between harassment of a person not yet guilty of a crime ..." See, people write about their intentions all the time on social media. It is time to take them at their word and yes, that would allow in my book for most non-physical measures. Calls for hate crimes are, technically, already a felony, even people like you made it instead a crime to follow up on those felonies.
And well, I made my mensa-test, (in another than my natural language), so, my IQ is a little bit out of discussion here and your little under the belt line is just another indicator for your mindset: Everybody who doesn't agree with the Lydiot has to be stupid. And of course, the Lydiot, barely managing to speak one language, has to pick on the one who speaks three, yeah, textbook delusions of grandeur again, Lydiot?
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:41 pm

Oh, here is a littie IQ test for you: I spent lately a bit time on the An-124. Three days alone on the FDM. While some of this time was actually used for cleaning up times, lets use this time window. You have three days to do the math on the aerodynamics of, lets say, a C-5? That would show some of your capabilities. Since you are so intelligent, it shouldn't be a problem. And since you are so wonderfully educated, how about, you have three months time to write a book, in two languages, lets say German and English? Or French and English. Something for example about Dr. Petiot? It's a nice lesson about a hedonistic because profit-driven serial killer type. Shouldn't be a problem, you are so well educated and intelligent, it should be a breeze, right?
But I bet, you will find a way to wriggle out of it because you never contribute to anything, you are just the troll and trolling is the only thing that makes you feel important. Which gives some nice indicators about your normal real life, doesn't it?
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:55 am

There we have it, both Lydiot and Jwocky have stated their dislike of the other. Dislike is not a good starting point for a respectful discussion in which each others arguments are evaluated to the point.

Sure one may have started this feud more than the other. But that is beyond the point now. No one listens to each others arguments anymore. This discussion has reached the point of dislike, and that will not be mended any time soon to get into a respectful mode. Any addition to this discussion dilutes in the wind of dislike of the other, and certainly does not convince the other in any way. Thereby becoming a sort of waste of time.

What i'd do in such situation is retreat from the discussion, until i feel free from dislike and am able to listen, understand and react to the others arguments again.

Kind regards, Vincent

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:24 am

KL-666 wrote:There we have it, both Lydiot and Jwocky have stated their dislike of the other. Dislike is not a good starting point for a respectful discussion in which each others arguments are evaluated to the point.

Sure one may have started this feud more than the other. But that is beyond the point now. No one listens to each others arguments anymore.

Excuse me, but that is incorrect. I am listening to his arguments, and I just have opinions about them that he disagrees with.

I also have a problem with an asshole that says that others love terrorists. Such a person is an asshole, plain and simple.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:54 am

Look Lydiot, it is not enough to be right, you need to convince the other that you are right. Therefore you must know and respect the other. Saying "asshole" is not exactly opening up the other to be convinced by you. I think it is smarter to give and take a bit. But feeling dislike for the other often stands in the way of giving, resulting in words like "asshole", resulting in your message not being accepted by the other. Thereby making all your work on arguments futile. What is the sense of arguing, if you know in advance that the argument does not get across?

Kind regards, Vincent

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:46 am

KL-666 wrote:Look Lydiot, it is not enough to be right, you need to convince the other that you are right. Therefore you must know and respect the other. Saying "asshole" is not exactly opening up the other to be convinced by you. I think it is smarter to give and take a bit. But feeling dislike for the other often stands in the way of giving, resulting in words like "asshole", resulting in your message not being accepted by the other. Thereby making all your work on arguments futile. What is the sense of arguing, if you know in advance that the argument does not get across?

Kind regards, Vincent

Do you honestly think JWocky could be convinced that he was not correct?

And there's a bit of a difference between calling someone an "asshole" and saying that someone loves terrorists and aids them. Or do you not agree that the severity as a wee bit different?

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:57 am

The "giving" part consists of not going into such comparisons. All that counts is to convince, and comparing like this is not helpful for that. Yet you believe that convincing Jwocky is not going to happen at all. Then i would not spend another breath on it.

Kind regards, Vincent

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:13 am

+1 KL-666

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:35 am

jwocky wrote:Okay ... I NEVER said "asking them why the bought a pressure cooker". Stop lying, stop twisting my words!

Do you not know what the word "paraphrased" means?

jwocky wrote:And I never said, we should bring people to court without evidence or a clear-cut case.

I never said you proposed that. I know you can't write proper English, and apparently you can't read it either.

jwocky wrote:Your relentless protection of terrorists

Go fuck yourself.

jwocky wrote:And well, I made my mensa-test, (in another than my natural language), so, my IQ is a little bit out of discussion here and your little under the belt line is just another indicator for your mindset: Everybody who doesn't agree with the Lydiot has to be stupid. And of course, the Lydiot, barely managing to speak one language, has to pick on the one who speaks three, yeah, textbook delusions of grandeur again, Lydiot?

You're a member of Mensa!?!?!!?

:lol:

jwocky wrote: how about, you have three months time to write a book, in two languages, lets say German and English? Or French and English. Something for example about Dr. Petiot? It's a nice lesson about a hedonistic because profit-driven serial killer type.

Writing a book about someone like you is the last thing I'd spend time on.

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:40 am

KL-666 wrote:The "giving" part consists of not going into such comparisons. All that counts is to convince, and comparing like this is not helpful for that. Yet you believe that convincing Jwocky is not going to happen at all. Then i would not spend another breath on it.

Kind regards, Vincent

"all that counts is to convince" is something I 100% disagree with (because it's far better to learn from being proven wrong than to prove someone wrong)

But what on earth are you chiming in for? You have absolutely no stake in our exchange, right? You aren't going to convince him or I of anything since you don't really seem to be arguing anything except us arguing what we're arguing.

So, why do you spend breaths on it?

Return to “Unrelated Nonsense”