Every vote counts

Whatever moves you, even it makes no sense ...
KL-666

Re: Every vote counts

Postby KL-666 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:28 am

Right guys, campaign is over, time to unite again.

Our anchorman Gerri Eickhof never fails us in the predictive value that nothing happens where he reports from.

KL-666 wrote:Our news service has a man in the field who is always sent to places where nothing happens. Here is one of his reports on location. You do not need to understand Dutch to understand that nothing is happening where he reports from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUbvgNKAPvE

Now he is assigned to the Clinton election night location. This can only mean one thing: Nothing is going to happen there. So i predict Trump wins the election :-)

If you are worried for bad decisions from the president, we can send Gerri camping four years in front of white house. Guaranteed nothing happens there then :-)

Kind regards, Vincent

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:32 am

Well, that is a possibility, Vincent. And a nicely and politely worded one. Would you please hand Lydiot a towel, he needs to swipe the drool out of his face ...
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:43 pm

KL-666 wrote:If you are worried for bad decisions from the president, we can send Gerri

Make sure you never send the Dutch yellow Butterfly to anywhere near me, thou :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :geek:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:52 pm

KL-666 wrote:Right guys, campaign is over, time to unite again.

you're going right?

The candidate who won was the person dividing the country was trump. He was the one getting the masses riled up about raping, drug dealing mexicans, terrorist Muslim's etc, while using language about women that sounded like it was from the 50's. And now he wants healing after tearing the country apart along racial and religious lines?

He's not going to get it, because mexicans and Latino's and gays and people from the middle east can't change what they are, yet he's made racist homophobic xenophobic misogynist sentiments"clean" now, and the people with those believe won't change because he won't lead them towards change.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:54 pm

jwocky wrote:Well, that is a possibility, Vincent. And a nicely and politely worded one. Would you please hand Lydiot a towel, he needs to swipe the drool out of his face ...

Eloquent as always. Dumb, also as always.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:42 pm

Hi Lydiot,

It may become a tough 4 years, but there is nothing that can be changed about that now, can it? So better make the best of it and save your breath till the next election, instead of getting a heart attack out of anger halfway.

Let me predict you something else. I think Trump is an unguided projectile when on his own, desperately wanting to win an election. When in office surrounded by normal ministers, his policies will not be any worse than of a normal right wing republican, like W. Bush. Did you go berserk 8 years long during his reign?

Save your list of Trumps promises for over 4 years. Then you can hit him with the fact that he has implemented none of them.

Kind regards, Vincent

bomber

Postby bomber » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:41 pm

Not wanting to derail this topic, but if you want to put yourself in a spin go test fly the beagle pup for me...
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:59 pm

Just a little joke came to my mind a moment ago. I have heard Trump claiming more than 20 times that this election is rigged. Should he not be in court now contesting his election? Or does he not believe his own claims?

Bomber, i'll fly that plane once again in due time. Just had a weekend of flying 2x 16 hours, and an interesting election to watch.

Kind regards, Vincent

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:06 pm

Well, he didn't promise to close Guantanamo Bay (Obama's unfulfilloed promise since eight years)
He didn't promise "affordable health care (25% premium hikes are upcoming, $10,000 co-pay on a Bronze-plan)
and as of yet, he as drawn no red lines in the sand (Obama's bis embarrassment in Syria)
he hasn't helped to strengthen terrorist organizations like the Muslim Brotherhood (Obama's Mursi support), Al-Qaeda (he spent 100 million bucks a fay to bomb their way free to Ghaddafi's C-weapon arsenals in Libya) and ISIS (he created the vacuum, they needed to thrive).

So it is hard to imagine, he can do more things wrong than Obama. And while I assume, it will be impossible to fulfill all of Trump's campaign promises, he will certainly end up with keeping more of them than Obama (you can't keep a negative number of promises). But of course, the next President has limited room to maneuver, he is burdened by $20 trillion debt pile of which almost $10 trillion were created by 43 Presidents, more than $10 trillion debt by the Obama administration alone and single-handedly. So if you want to measure success ,,, I think, supporters of an administration that put almost 20% of American kids in foodlines should be a little bit careful with such bit words.

And Lydiot: Well, there is a problem with illegals and criminal activities. You can close your eyes, but then things happen like the happened over the last 18 months with the inevitable culmination yesterday: It backfires. See, to yell over Trump's remarks about women was a joke because you know, Hilary had to cover up for her husband and his little intern-hunts for decades now. So, you get all upset about some remarks but you condone statuary rape. Shows the hypocrisy, doesn't it. And about gays ... I honestly don't know what he said about gays, I admit, I am not so terribly interested in gays. I supported for years their campaign to get marriage rights because it was a constitutional issue (same rights for everyone, including the right to marry who they love), but honestly, since the LBGT community tried over the last few years to jump in the face of every straight ... a backlash was and is still inevitable. And about Latinos ... well, actually Trump talked a lot about illegal immigrants. It may comes as news to you, but not all Latinos are illegal immigrants. So lets be clear about the difference here: America is a land of immigrant. LEGAL immigrants. Israel is one, I am one. If someone is legal, his skin color shouldn't make a difference. Learn the language, integrate, all is fine. If you are ILLEGAL, it shouldn't make a difference either, because whether you are brown or yellow or white, if you are ILLEGAL, you committed a felony, a criminal act and should be responsible. There is no legal base to demand only because someone has a certain skin color, he gets immunity form the law. That would be racist. If there are provisions of special leniency, they are a gift, not something, you are entitled to.
So, it appears, it is always the troll from the left, who calls everybody else "a hater", or "stupid" while he displays his own hypocrisy and a rather disturbed relationship to laws. But then, as we know from past clashes, you thrive on support for terrorists, illegals and whatnot and despise everybody who tries to get things fair and square for everybody. You trolled this forum often enough and while, I refuse to break the rules I made for this forum, especially the free speech rule, I admit, I am tired of Lydiot, the hate troll! Thus excuse me if I won't reply to you anymore. You should read the limitations of free speech thread ... racism (and demanding special rights based on skin color is racism) is NOT covered by free speech.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:22 am

KL-666 wrote:Save your list of Trumps promises for over 4 years. Then you can hit him with the fact that he has implemented none of them.

Kind regards, Vincent

There were plenty of facts showing Trump's lies before this election. How did that go?

What this election showed clearly was that trying to educate the ignorant and enlighten the bigots is doomed to failure.

KL-666 wrote:Just a little joke came to my mind a moment ago. I have heard Trump claiming more than 20 times that this election is rigged. Should he not be in court now contesting his election? Or does he not believe his own claims?

He doesn't care about the truth!

He will say anything to anyone to tell the correct story. If he thinks he's going to win by saying the election is rigged then he'll say that. He doesn't care if that's true or false, and he doesn't care if he believes it himself or not.

And the voting public is too ignorant, bigoted and dumb to care.

Trump won. Truth doesn't matter any longer. Facts don't matter. Words don't matter beyond what emotional response they can elicit

Return to “Unrelated Nonsense”