Wristwatches.

Whatever moves you, even it makes no sense ...
HJ1an

Re: Wristwatches.

Postby HJ1an » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:11 am

KL-666 wrote:And btw, having an adblocker has nothing to do with intelligence agencies nervousness about other people than yourself.

True, but the adblocker takes away stuff that they are trying to make me see so I don't see them... as for ultimate privacy, the way I see it there isn't much way to go about it as the government has most of my data which they could just about do anything of anyway. About the only way to do so is to live off grid in an island somewhere that is protected by your own military.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:19 am

That sounds a bit surrendering. They know a lot, so let's give them more. My answer to that is no, let's not give them more.

Kind regards, Vincent

HJ1an

Postby HJ1an » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:52 am

KL-666 wrote:That sounds a bit surrendering. They know a lot, so let's give them more. My answer to that is no, let's not give them more.

The point is, there's not a lot more to give -- whatever friends and family I have in contact on Facebook can be obtained from my phone or even through my telephone logs. While I don't post use phone number with facebook and never post my address or location, where I live could be traced by matching my name with any of the utility bills, bank info, etc. you name it. How I live my lifestyle could be easily tracked with my daily purchases through credit cards or even just supermarket cctvs.

So Facebook was unnecessary at this point aside from being used to advertise more things I don't really want into my face.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:06 am

HJ1an wrote:could be traced by matching my name with any of the utility bills, bank info, etc. you name it. How I live my lifestyle could be easily tracked with my daily purchases through credit cards or even just supermarket cctvs

I specifically use bare money in supermarkets for this problem.

But yes, the prospects look defiant. Yet i think we can either try our best to counter, or not do anything at all.

Kind regards, Vincent

oscar6662

Postby oscar6662 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:39 am

Lool proud of having same watch as OSAMa
[url]Image[/url]

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:05 am

I still wear an old Mk3 I bought in the 1980s. Anti-magnetic (degaussed), readable illuminated numbers (I think, I still have somewhere the flap pack), hard to kill, tested till 200m minus and till 4000m plus. I guess, when I kick the bucket one far day, they will just take the battery out and bury it with me.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

HJ1an

Postby HJ1an » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:13 am

jwocky wrote:I still wear an old Mk3 I bought in the 1980s. Anti-magnetic (degaussed), readable illuminated numbers (I think, I still have somewhere the flap pack), hard to kill, tested till 200m minus and till 4000m plus.

MK3? Any specific brand is that? Sounds very tough.

oscar6662 wrote:Lool proud of having same watch as OSAMa

I had the same one too as a kid. I regret not keeping it till today, but then again, I could easily just go out and buy another one.. but, I don't want to get locked up in Guantanamo bay as a result of having one on my wrist

Return to “Unrelated Nonsense”