Festival of FlightGear 2016 (Spring) -- Japan Coordination

Airports with problems of all kinds
IAHM-COL

Re: Festival of FlightGear 2016 (Spring) -- Japan Coordination

Postby IAHM-COL » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:34 am

legoboyvdlp wrote:(No offence intended, but next time just ask for push access, as now there are two RJCC-fg-CustomScenery.

@Lego.

I am goin' to imagine you did not say this. :oops:

Don't over-stress... as the RJCC matures, we can take all sources into "the" scenery package and its forks.
For now, we can have as many repos as pairs of hands, and its all great :)
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:42 am

IAHM-COL wrote:Add something to the list:

Fix navaids and fixes. (Lots of navaids don't even exist in the database), all across the RJUU airspace.

Code: Select all

I know Simbambin is really great at this, but we had the problem that Lydiot rudeness and impoliteness make her loose all interest in FG as a project and as a community, and I don't know how to make her regain the same level of involvement she had on Switzerland/Austria. (bummer)

Nice. See, from my perspective that ****** got just what she deserved. She couldn't take simple rejection on the other forum, started badmouthing me here instead, presumably because she felt I wouldn't respond - which is awfully convenient - and when I did, apparently that was too much.

Don't talk shit if you don't want to get the same dished back at you.

Did you delete the post where she called me a "jerk" yet? No, I didn't think so.

Pathetic.
Last edited by Lydiot on Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:51 am

legoboyvdlp wrote:Man! You let him do that?
On Curtis, it gives a ban.
And here?
Now, calling Thorsten a liar is one thing -- for you have supporting evidence, but calling a genius an idiot?
I propose an immediate month long ban.

Wouldn't that be ironic.

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:58 am

IAHM-COL wrote:Yup. I must admit Lydiot failed to understand Simbambin's skills, dedication, hardwork,

Where did I ever fail to understand those? Are you so filled with dislike that you can't even keep things straight? Are you drunk? My conversation with her had absolutely nothing to do with her "skills, dedication" or "hardwork". Put down the pipe....

IAHM-COL wrote: intelligence,

I saw very little evidence of her having above average intelligence. If you actually read our exchange then that would be obvious to you. You probably didn't read it though. At least not thoroughly.

IAHM-COL wrote:and how she was heavily motivated and a great team member.
Skyboat stepped in and send Lydiot a very clear message about what's tolerable and what is not, but he decided to handle it privately. The insult certainly was not privately emitted, and it is still open to be read and find in this forum, which I also disagree with.

No it isn't you dolt. I deleted it right after you told me to - nicely!

See: Brilliant example of how one can't trust what you say.

IAHM-COL wrote:This is supposed to be a place where mature people (if not adult, because some of us are younger) with a similar interest (aviation and flight simulation) meet and interact, and interchange ideas.

Can you tell me - SPECIFICALLY - what is mature about what you're doing now?

- I edited my post.
- I put her on ignore so we wouldn't argue any longer.
- She went away. The issue was dead. For weeks and weeks.

Yet here you are, digging up old shit. That's mature? You must be drunk.

IAHM-COL wrote:If you are not entitled to an opinion, but treated like a child, then you will end up behaving as a child- -- just on the outrage.

It's hard to decipher the above, but it looks like irony in hindsight. LOTS of irony.

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:59 am

IAHM-COL wrote:It is more than sad. She deserted the project because she did not felt treated with the Courtesy and respect she clearly deserved for all her hard work and great contributions. I must said not within reason. Lidyot called her (directly and ad hominem "you are an idiot"). That was the last drop. I could never get Lydiot to apologize for his behavior.

Btw, you acknowledged in a PM to me that:

a) She shouldn't have called me a "jerk", which she did first before I even joined this forum, and
b) That you would re-revise the post because neutrality is important.

Well, I suppose we can see that you're really not a man of your word.

SHM

Postby SHM » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:50 am

IAHM-COL wrote:@SHM

Amazing! :D The more we are working on these, the better. Your ability to make WED layouts is a very cool skill.

BTW, it was great talking in mumble today and knowing of your interest in Narita. I don't know how the terragear is going on your side. I don't have windows installed, so I can t be of support on that. Maybe lego can help you providing you a zip file, and maybe with pointers to get terragear on Windows.

On the other hand, If you share your apt-dat changes of Narita, I am sure we can go ahead and built it (either d-laser or I, I guess). Also, consider uploading it to the gateway so it becomes the default next. For what I saw in the gateway, Narita Layout is very nice and detailed.

IH-COL

No, I haven't had terragear working yet.
With regard to Narita I was talking about the one on the gateway.

On another note, RJOT is finished completely. Just created a Github account and will put the layout there soon.

EDIT : Here is the link https://github.com/SH-M/Festival-of-Fli ... Japan-2016

SHM
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

Catalanoic

Postby Catalanoic » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:39 am

Hi! Just to start writting to this forum.. Can i help you? For example, scenery developing..

SHM

Postby SHM » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:23 pm

Catalanoic wrote:Hi! Just to start writting to this forum.. Can i help you? For example, scenery developing..

Welcome Catalonic to the free flight free speech forum.
Nice to see that you're interested in developing the scenery.
And please notify us what airports you're planning on doing so as to prevent double works.
Also do you know 3d modelling? We really need one for modelling the terminals.

For a list of airports check IAHM-COL's post on the first page.

SHM
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

Catalanoic

Postby Catalanoic » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:23 pm

Of course, to prevent double works i want to know what i can do because there're some people on multiple airports projects, i made a lot at FG, more than 20K shared object positions, nearly 100 new 3D objects (blender and Sketchup), some wed editing (i'm learning right now.. so i need some help with it), textures, converting some GPLed works to terrasync standards, etc. I've checked the main thread and someone decided to do the Japans 5 most important airports (passenger rate i think), but i don't know where to start. PS: In christmas holidays i've some free days and maybe i have time to do something here, but i think is better to do something more necessary or crucial on the scenery tasks for the Spring '16 Festival.

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:31 pm

IAHM-COL wrote:
legoboyvdlp wrote:(No offence intended, but next time just ask for push access, as now there are two RJCC-fg-CustomScenery.

@Lego.

I am goin' to imagine you did not say this. :oops:

Don't over-stress... as the RJCC matures, we can take all sources into "the" scenery package and its forks.
For now, we can have as many repos as pairs of hands, and its all great :)

Okay :)

By the way, @folks, I added shared models to Fukuoka
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

Return to “Airports”