Lydiot

Re: EDDF-Triangle

Postby Lydiot » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:28 pm

"I know you are, but what am I?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:34 pm

Trying to look smart may work with many people, but not with me. Just answer the question, will you? Or just stay into oblivion.

Kind regards, Vincent

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:43 am

I thought your last question was rhetorical since it contained a faulty premise. Ok, I'll answer: No.

Did we now further the discussion at all?

Now, do you want to continue talking about "girly chatrooms", "bicurious" people, "gays" or "drag queens" or people getting "sexually aroused by these terms." - or do you think perhaps the discussion should be about what you talk about in your OP?

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:12 am

Just go on repeating terms that make you nervous out of context. Anything else new?

Let me think, where did i see such behaviour before? Oh i remember, with false prophets and other charlatans.

Kind regards, Vincent

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:53 pm

Do you really think you'll convince anyone that I'd be "nervous" by reading those words? I just think it's too bad that you're devolving to such an immature level simply because I have a different opinion than you on-topic. That's all.

You're acting like a child. Or maybe one that's in the closet.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:56 pm

Jomo is a man who tries to teach people things while he is overly busy. Read back promptly, ask before crossing runways, do not start on runways, do not discuss (rule no 1.) etc... All sentences he could spare himself, but he does not, because he wants others to become better. Sure Jomo may make a small mistake once in a while. I make more mistakes 1 on 1 with him, than he makes 1 on many with all the pilots he has to communicate with at once.

There is absolutely no reason why a Lydiot should come along to start a character murder on Jomo. Lydiot comes with half true and untrue examples of how bad Jomo is. All to give his story the right spin. That xxx111 guy did not read back in half a minute, which is very long. But Lydiot conveniently leaves away the timing, so Jomo's friendly teaching that he should read back promptly can be made rediculous. And also that day a troll called "Ignore" sat nearby, throwing fuel on the fire of selfrightious bad gamers. Complicating communications even more

Character murder is not on topic here. The topic is rule number 1: Do not discuss. So there we have the umpteenth spin of Lydiot, where he claims to be on topic, but really is not. In fact senseless personal attacks should never be on topic on this forum.

So, Lydiot, give up spinning yourself out of this. You are nothing more than a mere coward hiding in the safety of the crowd attacking a single person.

Kind regards, Vincent

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:13 pm

KL-666 wrote:untrue examples of how bad Jomo is.

Quote me where I gave an untrue example or shut the fuck up Vincent.

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:19 pm

KL-666 wrote: That xxx111 guy did not read back in half a minute, which is very long.

No, 30 seconds is not "very long" when you consider that a person has to pilot a plane first and foremost, comply with commands secondly, and respond to them thirdly.

KL-666 wrote: But Lydiot conveniently leaves away the timing, so Jomo's friendly teaching that he should read back promptly

Notice how you added the word "promptly". Did Jomo say that? No, he did not. But maybe you can read his mind like nobody else can.

Further more, and more importantly, when he responded SKY111 had already read-back the command.

KL-666 wrote: In fact senseless personal attacks should never be on topic on this forum.

But I guess they're ok as long as they're OFF-topic, right:

KL-666 wrote: You are nothing more than a mere coward hiding in the safety of the crowd attacking a single person.

The only one who's a coward here is you buddy.

oscar6662

Postby oscar6662 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:21 pm

Half of a minute is not that much. And its not that big deal that he line ups on a rwy that hasnt any arrivals that he may interfeer
[url]Image[/url]

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:54 am

Lydiot wrote:
KL-666 wrote: You are nothing more than a mere coward hiding in the safety of the crowd attacking a single person.

The only one who's a coward here is you buddy.

Really? That is all you can come up with after i have decently argued that you are a coward? "You are a coward yourself" without any argument. Go and play with yourself. It is not worth spending a breath on you.

Kind regards, vincent

Return to “ATCing”