What/Where in FlightGear did you fly today?

Post your best screen shots, just for the fun of it
J Maverick 16

Re: What/Where in FlightGear did you fly today?

Postby J Maverick 16 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:59 pm

Apache flight between Aviano and Piancavallo:

Regards, Mav
Breakin' the sound barrier every day!

Scenery designer, basic livery maker, aircraft developer (current project: F-16).
Using Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack.
Follow me also on Instagram & Twitter @j_maverick16, Google+ and YouTube.

PavlinS

Postby PavlinS » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:25 pm

FSIA-LSGG performed today.
Night landing. Nice touchdown.
PavlinS is doing youtube! Watch him here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC989zKrfOObLFSiKNmM8uKA

V12

Postby V12 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:12 pm

Landing in the hell :

Innsbruck 26, no ILS, localizer offset, mountains around airport, night and as special bonus snow storm.
ImageImage

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:09 pm

PANC-CYVR in a B772ER

I am currently trying to develop a tracking system based on geojson for JAFVA, for which maps (and plots) can be drawn. My flight today logged succesfully, and a map was generated. Red line is the flown track (or my flight blackbox), whereas the blue line was generated from my route file (a gpx file taken from skyvector)

http://bl.ocks.org/anonymous/raw/3a9fcf ... 2d530f867/
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

V12

Postby V12 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:51 pm

From Helsinki to Anchorage :

1.20 degree from the North Pole - FL600 and Aurora Borealis

Dear God, thank You for ILS :
ImageImage

KB7

Postby KB7 » Fri May 18, 2018 4:00 am

KFLG (Flagstaff, Arizona) - KXTA (Dreamland), 757-200.
Second flight on the 757 since getting done with school. Getting my fuel consumption numbers back on the 757 again for the group flight later this month. Totally screwed up the approach because I thought I was descending too rapidly but if I was it was only by a couple hundred feet. Got it on the ground but it was ugly.

and then

KXTA (Dreamland) - KLAS (McCarran International), Diamond DA-42.
After firing up for a short hop because the first flight took slightly less time than I figured, I took up the DA42. I forgot that the plane autopilot really doesn't seem to work all that hot. And I also forgot that I needed to include the custom scenery directory to get the Area 51 that I knew and loved back again - it was a trip seeing the "Old" Homey before so many here customized it.

then

KXTA - KXTA, Storch
Cruising around and buzzing the USA Tour office among other sights.

No pics, sorry!
Primarily props / twins and small business/personal jets. IRL home airport KBMI, FG homes KLAS / KXTA.
Favorites: Cessna 421 "Golden Eagle," Twin Otter, BAe-125. A plane isn't my plane until I've modded the cockpit to the way I like it.

KB7

Postby KB7 » Thu May 24, 2018 4:30 am

Been a busy guy the last few days. I decided that I wanted good fuel consumption data for my 757, again, to prepare for the approaches event on Saturday. So this week I flew from KXTA to KPDX (Portland,) then from KPDY to CYYJ (Victoria BC because Vancouver was under water...), and now tonight from CYYJ to PAKT (Ketchikan, Alaska). Tomorrow I expect to fly from PAKT to PANC, even though I have all the data I want now, but it will make a nice finale to waiting for The Big Event!
Primarily props / twins and small business/personal jets. IRL home airport KBMI, FG homes KLAS / KXTA.
Favorites: Cessna 421 "Golden Eagle," Twin Otter, BAe-125. A plane isn't my plane until I've modded the cockpit to the way I like it.

KB7

Postby KB7 » Sun May 27, 2018 9:29 pm

I forgot to take any pictures (and I'm running United States of America livery), but after flying to Portland with Skyboat after the Anchorage-Juneau leg, I flew a first leg of my trip to Pyongyang, Juneau -Cold Bay, Alaska.
Then today I ran the second leg, Cold Bay, Alaska (PACD) - Petropovlosk, Russia (UMPP)

Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow? :)

Return to “Screen shots”