Asiana again: Now serious CRM problems

Talk about flying in real life
KL-666

Asiana again: Now serious CRM problems

Postby KL-666 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Two first officers on the same flight beat each other up just prior to departure. Boy, those hundreds of passengers should be glad this did not happen an hour later.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/12/116_219545.html

Kind regards, Vincent

jwocky
Site Admin

Re: Asiana again: Now serious CRM problems

Postby jwocky » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:43 pm

Maybe I am now too old to understand everything and I surely don't feel the need anymore to understand everything but ...

back in the days, when I was in the military, we were told, a good officer knows about his men. Later in business, I learned a good businessman knows about his people, a good department manager knows about his people, and so on, you get the gist. If you lead people in any capacity, you should learn something about them and especially know, if there are tensions between them. So, if two co-pilots get into a physical fight with each other, while scheduled on the same flight ... I mean, how the hell would two employees with that much tension between them get scheduled on the same flight to begin with? It shows, their HR is not even in the faintest up to par on their job!
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

IAHM-COL

Re: Asiana again: Now serious CRM problems

Postby IAHM-COL » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:31 pm

C. Palahniuk, Fight Club wrote:“Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club!
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Return to “Real life flying”