Fake ATC

Talk about flying in real life
KB7

Re: Fake ATC

Postby KB7 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:18 pm

SHM wrote:KB7 what's your callsign?

My father owns a license too (He has an Advanced Grade/ Grade–I license)

Same as OPFOR, I'm afraid. My prefix, however, is KB7; now you know how I came by it. :)
Primarily props / twins and small business/personal jets. IRL home airport KBMI, FG homes KLAS / KXTA.
Favorites: Cessna 421 "Golden Eagle," Twin Otter, BAe-125. A plane isn't my plane until I've modded the cockpit to the way I like it.

KB7

Postby KB7 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:21 pm

KL-666 wrote:In multiplayer there are sometimes fake ATC's trying to disturb ATC sessions by issuing fake instructions under a name resembling the current ATC.

Had my first experience with this yesterday. LATAM1 was running a session at KLAX, he shut down for awhile and changed to CLOSED and immediately someone else (we were being trolled by a couple of pilots anyway,) came up as KLAX_TW and started issuing bogus commands to everyone.
Primarily props / twins and small business/personal jets. IRL home airport KBMI, FG homes KLAS / KXTA.
Favorites: Cessna 421 "Golden Eagle," Twin Otter, BAe-125. A plane isn't my plane until I've modded the cockpit to the way I like it.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:08 pm

sometimes is someone willing to learn, and excited to get that seat, thou.

Just a bit behind on the skills... :? :lol: 8-)
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Return to “Real life flying”